Gunag

Fury DPS Advice needed!

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hey,

Just wanted some advice on how I can optimize my dps. My ilvl is 885, and have been using specific talents for certain fights. For example, wrecking ball and war machine for Skorpryon. Any tips would be helpful. 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Gunag/simple

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ghMkaJxwTDCPyYtN/#type=damage-done&fight=1

This video explains the talents that I've been using or certain fights. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Danterino
      Hello. I'm from Russia, so my English isn't very good, but I need help.
      My Armory: link
      My Warcraftlog armory: link
      My warcraftlog battle: link
      ----------------------------------------------------
      Good player armory: link
      Good player warcraftlog armory: link
      Good player warcraftlog battle: link

My priority skills: rampage > BT > RB > FS
      So rotation like this: BC - BloodBath - ramp - odyn's fury - BT - RB - ramp - BT - RB - RB - fs .... BC - ramp - etc
      also I user free excute procs ofcourse.

Simcraft show me that my best DPS must be near 1 860 000. But in fact my dps near 1.4M (maximum). 
      As you can see "good player" do much better dps then I with same iLvL.

What I doning wrong?

• By Moca
      Hi guys, I got some issues with my dps,

I'm struggling to maintain over 650k dps...

I'm new to fury warrior, was a mythic raider with my assassination rogue but... with the warrior it seems like I'm not doing something well...

Here is what I do :

OPENER

Charge -> AVATAR+BC+Berserktroll -> BT -> RB -> RP -> OF …

Trying to maintain enrage with BT or RP > RB > etc.. (normal rotation)

I’m always tring to use RP at 100% rage,

Do I have to clip it with BT ?
      I mean, when I’m enraged, my rotation is :

RP (100% rage) -> RB -> BT -> RB > RP(100% rage)… with my +15% crit fillers
      I’m trying to pop OF everytime that I’m enraged (with BC if possible),

I don’t have any set bonuses. No COF and no “good trinkets”…

Execution phase :
      BT > EXEC EXEC… > BT > EXEC EXEC…

I can’t link my armory…

I’m Moca, War fury from SARGERAS EU

Am I missing something ?

I think that I'm supposed to be way higher, like 850k+...

Thank you !

Sorry, I'm french and new to fury, if you got some questions, don't hesitate :)

• By Jaynie
      Hey all,
      Returning player to the game looking to push some high M+ keys with a group (still gotta get a +15 done eventually) on NA. Please hmu if you're looking for a flexible player who's friendly and always wants to push c:
      Btag: JayneReveck#1990
    • By Validius
      Hi all, just a few questions on haste... the general wisdom seems to be that the more haste the better. I'm at 34% haste and I'm wondering if that's overkill. I've got a few gems and enchants I could swap over to Mastery. If you need an armory link let me know.

Thanks!
      -Val
    • By bowsersfury
      Hello, 
      I am concerned that I am severely under performing as a fury warrior. I can manage to parse typically in the 80s for almost every fight in heroic ToS with a few exceptions: Mistress, Host, Avatar. I'm currently 933 equipped and I'm not at all concerned about my stats... I know I should and could be parsing in the 90s. But I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. 

My opener looks something like this: Charge, Pop Moonglaives trinket, Pop all CDS, Raging Blow, Oden's Fury, Rampage, then start normal priority rotation: Enraged RB>100 rage Rampage>RB>BT>FS. 

I have recently discovered that I have been doing my execute phase entirely wrong. I just went and tried first two bosses of heroic ToS again. Parses went up slightly... Goroth: 83->89, Inquis:84->90 but still not where I need to be. 
      Another think I'd like to mention is that I try to prioritize Enraged RB @100 rage before hitting rampage. According to Kelade (one of top fury warriors in US), this is 100k dps difference. Although at times I find myself in an awkward situation where I'm at 100 rage with RB on CD and I literally have to wait a whole global to hit it... I'd like to know how to make that stop lol. 

Last issue I'd like to bring up is this: Most of the time not all my CDs will line up perfectly together... BC, glaives, OF will be up but Avatar will be down. I'm slightly confused about when to use All/some of my cds... especially on fights like heroic KJ. Fights like Harj and Miss I'm confused about if I should hold all my cds for adds or blow them in the beginning along with prepot... I feel like prepot is a total waste without cds...

Below you will find the link to my armory and logs. Please Help me. I need to be parsing much higher than I am. My guild is doing mythic and I don't want to be the one holding us back.  

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/bòwser
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26903184