L0rinda

Un'Goro Release Date and Daily Login Rewards

Sign in to follow this  

17 posts in this topic

QV1Nxvh.jpg

Blizzard have announced that there will be a reward for logging in to Hearthstone each day, to celebrate the build up to the Year of the Mammoth.

The rewards stop on April 5, and so it seems a fair assumption that the previously rumoured date of April 6 for the release of Journey to Un'Goro, is going to be correct. 

test

Source

As you can see, if you collect every reward, you will end up with 100 gold, 100 Dust, 4 packs, and a Golden Rare. Also, remember that you can collect these on all three regions just by logging in. Even if you don't play the other regions much, it is worth collecting these in case you ever change your mind!

This also seems a good time to remind people that there will be a dump of all the unspoiled cards by Blizzard on Friday. At which point, we will be ready to start the upcoming Mammoth Hearthstone Year.

Do you think that Volcanosaur will be a good/worth it card? Especially in a hunter deck? For the Shitz and Giggles and Rawrz, i plan on making a super Titan Hunter Deck feat Ghaz'rilla, and Krush, and the New Swamp King Dread (not the hunter quest tho, this aint a rush deck), and i really like this card too, golden or not. 

49 minutes ago, ArtOfTransmog said:

Do you think that Volcanosaur will be a good/worth it card? Especially in a hunter deck? For the Shitz and Giggles and Rawrz, i plan on making a super Titan Hunter Deck feat Ghaz'rilla, and Krush, and the New Swamp King Dread (not the hunter quest tho, this aint a rush deck), and i really like this card too, golden or not. 

Personally I don't think it will be that viable in the estimated meta... but if it's free, it's for me!

If you live long enough, that's a lot of really big bodies hitting the board.

47 minutes ago, ArtOfTransmog said:

Do you think that Volcanosaur will be a good/worth it card? Especially in a hunter deck?

I don't think the card will fit in any constructed deck, but will be great in arena, and since we can draft golden cards, I think the card's worth keeping in the golden version.

I think it will see play in constructed most likely 25 to 15 simply becuse of its versatility.  It's a rare decent minon to curve on so those with out a set of control legendarys will probley use this for that upper Minion in there decks.  I also belive we will see it as a one off in some high ladder decks becuse of its versatility; More so in wild obviously. 

A poison/divine shield or can't be target by spells will most likely trade for two, and if you don't get that lucky the stats you end up with make it reasonable to play anyway.

3 hours ago, Quinnmare said:

More so in wild obviously. 

In wild it has to compete with Dr. Boom, and since Dr. 7 is a staple card for its value, I don't think Volcanosaur will offer higher value and therefore will not be played. Even if you take a look at how it trades even with Divine Shield and Poison - one Boom Bot trades and Dr. Boom kills the Volcanosaur, so the other player has an upper hand. Therefore I suspect it will be played in standard more than wild when it comes to competitive decks.

• Like 1

They must be getting worried. Between that and the Please God Play HOTS mount promotion, I've a hunch that their golden geese aren't laying enough eggs anymore. 

Edited by MrEdren

1 hour ago, MrEdren said:

They must be getting worried. Between that and the Please God Play HOTS mount promotion, I've a hunch that their golden geese aren't laying enough eggs anymore. 

Both the HGC and heroes of the dorm have major network deals... aside from micro (if $10+ is still micro) transactions for countless skins. They're making plenty of money off it.

They also always give some items or a bunch of promotion to get people back into Hearthstone right before expansions. I'd rather that promotion be free stuff to everyone than another giant mural here in New York.

• Like 1

I am sad too see so many meh dinosaurs.... I still hope there are some hidden gems among remaining cards that will allow me to play a viable beast druid.

As for the reward it doesn't look better than 6 free packs from  MSG release or 8(?) from OG

I hope we will get some free packs after the release - like with MSG / OG.

If no that would be a very disappointing news. I took these log in rewards as an additional reward.

Not a (even poorer!) substitute for gifts from the previous expansions.

They talked about some kind of an adventure and some cards as a reward, right?

There is no such thing here though.

30 minutes ago, FanOfValeera said:

They talked about some kind of an adventure and some cards as a reward, right?

There is no such thing here though.

I believe that's what will be talked about during the stream tomorrow.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2017 at 11:23 AM, Strongpoint said:

I am sad too see so many meh dinosaurs.... I still hope there are some hidden gems among remaining cards that will allow me to play a viable beast druid.

As for the reward it doesn't look better than 6 free packs from  MSG release or 8(?) from OG

Well so far its been 5 packs (3 from tavern brawls and 2 from the log-in rewards, possibly 6 if we can squeeze in a 4th tavern brawl but probably not), 100 gold (So another pack), 100 dust and a golden rare for Un'goro.

I'd say thats definitely better then MSoG and will be better then Old Gods if we get packs after release.

21 hours ago, DioTalks said:

Well so far its been 5 packs (3 from tavern brawls and 2 from the log-in rewards, possibly 6 if we can squeeze in a 4th tavern brawl but probably not), 100 gold (So another pack), 100 dust and a golden rare for Un'goro.

I'd say thats definitely better then MSoG and will be better then Old Gods if we get packs after release.

Nope.

Since we lost 3 packs we would have gained from tavern brawl otherwise.

If you get one pack but loose at the same time one pack your netto-gain is 0 packs.

• Like 1

I dont know why you guys rumored about an earlier release date just because some  log-in rewards  when   its not gonna be   anytime sooner than Mid April

10 hours ago, Gandswag said:

I dont know why you guys rumored about an earlier release date just because some  log-in rewards  when   its not gonna be   anytime sooner than Mid April

Posted 10 hours too soon

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gandswag said:

Oh my, the irony here is too much for me.