Cryea

Need help with rotation and stats

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, I need little help with stats priority and rotation. I think, Im doing something wrong with my dps. Cant break 500k-550k DPS on single target and need advice to someone AoE target bosses in Nighthold.

I send my armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Cryea/simple

And the logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7Tp6r4a2vKdtYPDg

Sorry for my bad english and its my first post.

8 hours ago, Cryea said:

Hi Guys, I need little help with stats priority and rotation. I think, Im doing something wrong with my dps. Cant break 500k-550k DPS on single target and need advice to someone AoE target bosses in Nighthold.

I send my armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Cryea/simple

And the logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7Tp6r4a2vKdtYPDg

Sorry for my bad english and its my first post.

You have a ton of Haste, which you really don't want, and because of this you lack some Crit and Mastery.

You aren't using Draught of Souls at all from the looks of things, so you're missing out on damage there.

You seem to have the general idea down for the spec, if you want something to work on you can try to always maintain the Envenom buff while Kingsbane is active. It's a pretty big boost to damage, and getting more Crit will help a lot with this.

The other thing that will help you a lot is your artifact - getting more AP for more traits there will be very beneficial. 

Thanks for advices!

I try switch gear, but no luck with loot. I using Convergence of Fates [Raid finder] on single target , lost some ilvl, but wanna using Vendetta more. 

I used weakauras to help with buffs and debbuff on targets, its help a lot.

I know about AP, I play 2 months and trying get more AP.

Thanks !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Deck List Guide.
    • By Akezhar
      So I just got my Rogue to 110 on Monday and plan on raiding soon. But  I am a bit unhappy about Vigor not being an option. Every guide I found put the other two talents above it. I really like playing with Vigor, this might just be because my gear is still kinda bad and messed up(850ish), but it feels a lot smoother with Vigor.
      So I wanted to know why excactly the other two are better and by how much. 
      Edit: Sub
    • By Fleets
      Hello, I'am wondering as a subletly rogue if it's worth keeping the Nighthold T2 Bonus since I dont have the shoulders legendary, so wanna know if talented rogue could help me ! 
      Thanks for replying :) 
    • By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By Sojnekah
      Hey there, looking for some common mistakes I might be making in my gear or dps rotation that I am just not seeing. You'd think it would be pretty basic but my dps has been all over the place recently. 

I will be fighting kiljaeden (pretty standard) and have anywhere from 650-850dps average for the fight. It's gotten me kicked a couple times obviously despite being good on mechanics. I've reviewed several guides, made sure I am enchanted and gemmed... cannot figure it out. What am I doing wrong? (Yes low on meters for other fights as well though not always). 

924 iLevel, wearing legendary belt and chest (dont have tier to wear shoulders and chest)

67% Mastery (issue?) 
      24% Critical Strike
      29% Haste

Opener: Blood Fury, Tome (trinket), Crow, Bestial Wrath, Dire Frenzy, KC, AspectotW, Titan's Thunder, CS, KC, DF...

Repeat KC, CS, And cast DF whenever buff falls off or procs bonus. 

Talent Build is:
      Cobra
      Frenzy
      Posthaste
      Bestial
      Int
      Crow
      Killer Cobra

Helps, tips, advice welcome. 

Are there common mistakes to rotation i might be making even if u dont see it here? Should i be working hard to gear swap? I am at a loss and it is getting frustrating. Thanks