FORUMS
L0rinda

August 2017 Ranked Play Season - Blood Knight Bash

Grxhr8r.jpg

The August 2017 Ranked Play Season is called Blood Knight Bash.

With the card reveals so far including quite a bit of Divine Shield synergy, having the season named after Blood Knight seems very apt.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard Blog

Blood Death Knights manipulate and corrupt life energy in a furious, sanguinary onslaught! Embrace the power of the Lich King and add the Blood Knight card back to your collection by playing Hearthstone during the month of August. 

(Source)

The card back earned for reaching Rank 20 in Wild or Standard in August is shown below,

DragNDrop.png

August 2017 will be the 41st Ranked Play Season. 

• Like 1

Dunno if this one is not that impressive or if HearthS'mores was so good that this one just fails in comparison. 

On 8/3/2017 at 1:11 PM, KingMe said:

Dunno if this one is not that impressive or if HearthS'mores was so good that this one just fails in comparison. 

I think the Blood Knight card back looks great, but HearthS'mores is in a league of it's own. I like the color combinations, and, more importantly, I love s'mores...

Edited by CaptLando
punctuation
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CaptLando said:

I think the Blood Knight card back looks great, but HearthS'mores is in a league of it's own. I like the color combinations, and, more importantly, I love s'mores...

You get what I'm saying. :) Blood Knight does look good but HearthS'more set the bar high. 

9 hours ago, CaptLando said:

They are undoubtedly a pretty tasty snack, but make an exceptional card back too.