Blood Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blood Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Knight is rather situational and will often end up being a 3/3 minion for 3 mana without any significant impact on the board, however when played with or against minions with Divine Shield it can potentially put your opponent under immense pressure.
Blood Knight is mostly used as a tech card when the meta features a large amount of Divine Shield minions. Outside of this, it can represent strong value in a Paladin deck that features cards like Shielded Minibot, Annoy-o-Tron, and Argent Protector.
Bloood Knight is a very strong card in Arena. In most situations it will simply be a 3 Mana 3/3, which is perfectly acceptable value. However, in the situation where it does steal a Divine Shield, particularly from your opponent, it will put you in a very strong position to win the game.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge