Blood Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blood Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood Knight is rather situational and will often end up being a 3/3 minion for 3 mana without any significant impact on the board, however when played with or against minions with Divine Shield it can potentially put your opponent under immense pressure.
2. Constructed Play
Blood Knight is mostly used as a tech card when the meta features a large amount of Divine Shield minions. Outside of this, it can represent strong value in a Paladin deck that features cards like Shielded Minibot, Annoy-o-Tron, and Argent Protector.
Bloood Knight is a very strong card in Arena. In most situations it will simply be a 3 Mana 3/3, which is perfectly acceptable value. However, in the situation where it does steal a Divine Shield, particularly from your opponent, it will put you in a very strong position to win the game.
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue