Blood Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blood Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood Knight is rather situational and will often end up being a 3/3 minion for 3 mana without any significant impact on the board, however when played with or against minions with Divine Shield it can potentially put your opponent under immense pressure.
Blood Knight is mostly used as a tech card when the meta features a large amount of Divine Shield minions. Outside of this, it can represent strong value in a Paladin deck that features cards like Shielded Minibot, Annoy-o-Tron, and Argent Protector.
Bloood Knight is a very strong card in Arena. In most situations it will simply be a 3 Mana 3/3, which is perfectly acceptable value. However, in the situation where it does steal a Divine Shield, particularly from your opponent, it will put you in a very strong position to win the game.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide