Table of Contents
Blood Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood Knight is rather situational and will often end up being a 3/3 minion for 3 mana without any significant impact on the board, however when played with or against minions with Divine Shield it can potentially put your opponent under immense pressure.
2. Constructed Play
Blood Knight is mostly used as a tech card when the meta features a large amount of Divine Shield minions. Outside of this, it can represent strong value in a Paladin deck that features cards like Shielded Minibot, Annoy-o-Tron, and Argent Protector.
Bloood Knight is a very strong card in Arena. In most situations it will simply be a 3 Mana 3/3, which is perfectly acceptable value. However, in the situation where it does steal a Divine Shield, particularly from your opponent, it will put you in a very strong position to win the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists