Blood Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blood Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood Knight is rather situational and will often end up being a 3/3 minion for 3 mana without any significant impact on the board, however when played with or against minions with Divine Shield it can potentially put your opponent under immense pressure.
2. Constructed Play
Blood Knight is mostly used as a tech card when the meta features a large amount of Divine Shield minions. Outside of this, it can represent strong value in a Paladin deck that features cards like Shielded Minibot, Annoy-o-Tron, and Argent Protector.
Bloood Knight is a very strong card in Arena. In most situations it will simply be a 3 Mana 3/3, which is perfectly acceptable value. However, in the situation where it does steal a Divine Shield, particularly from your opponent, it will put you in a very strong position to win the game.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!