Catnose

No guide for Pestilence Master's Shroud

3 posts in this topic

I noticed there are no guides in the Icy Veins site about the Pestilence Master's Shroud set. Is the set that bad? Or can it be better used for farming or something? I've looked at the leaderboards in game and haven't seen anyone play it. I would like to know something about the set, if it's good for anything and what skills etc. should i use, and what gear abilities to focus on.

Currently the set is sub-par so there is no real reason to use it compared to the others in terms of viability unless you really like the style, but it doesn't mean you can't use it of course and here is a guide called "One shot spear Necro" that uses the Pestilence set that you could look into if you prefer the style!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your information. I watched the video and I followed the guide. At least I got rid of a LOT of pestilence gear - much more than stash tab worth. I still kept the set though with best attributes. That play style seemed difficult to me, there is no basic attack, instead all attacks require essence and damage isn't exactly great. I tried it outside while looking for the set dungeon. I don't like having mouse 1 button having a curse but some attack. I could of course change it but that build has no basic attack. I'm not used to that kind of play style at least not yet.

There are other builds I see in the diablofans site but don't know if they are worth it since if they were, I would think we would see some of them in the leaderboards. Well at least I now know what kind of set that is. Blizzard should buff it up a lot though.

But I'm very glad I was able to do the set dungeon, I've done all Necromancer set dungeons and they are very easy. Pestilence was maybe easiest, it took 2 min 57 seconds on first attempt to master it. Oh well, got achievements and pennants so soon.