Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trompu

Gearing up and T15 bonus (tank)

2 posts in this topic

Hello fellow protadins =) last night I was lucky enough to get my hands on some shiny loot, but I'm struggling trying to figure out what to equip, first of all, here's my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Palarus/advanced, as a 10M normal raider in a "not-so-progress-oriented" guild I never got past 2pc bonus last patch, and last week I got my 553 tiers hands from the celestials, but decided not to equip to avoid breaking the set, the thing is last night I got Darkfallen Shoulderplates and it got me thinking, I've done the math and, by taking out both T15 pieces and equipping those 553 pieces I can get an extra 3% haste, but I can't make up my mind wether I should keep or drop the bonus, it's worth noting that I decided not to switch to EF, still running SS so I think I'm not getting full benefit from 2pc.

Would love to hear some opinions, thanks!

Yeah, if you're SS build I would break it and go with higher Ilvl pieces  :)

EF got a nerf this week and SS is pretty close in value now so all good there.

Good luck! smile.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Euphey
      Hi everyone! I am slightly suck on what gear i should be trying to go for right now, and itemization for what i have, and should be wearing, my armory is here :http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Bãttousai/simple. My issue is that i have the legendary cloak and legendary pants so far and according to the guide those are both of the slots for the best tier pieces, is it worth wearing the tier pants over Valeeras Will? i dont have any logs at the moment, but i usually parse around 60% on fights with not much movement, but drops down to 30% on fights with movement and i feel like that is because my gear is not optimized compared to others of my item level, i have been playing rogue for a long time and i fully understand the rotation and am confident that i am doing everything correctly. How much of an item level drop should i allow to get better optimized stats? Thanks! Edit - The gems and weapon ilvl on the armory link is bogus, my weapons are 896 not 925, other than that everything is correct.
    • By ALdoman
      Hi, I am a main deeeeeeps in a semi-hardcore guild that is currently 2/10M, I have 3 core legendaries: ring, belt and cloak, I am currently wearing the ring but I am uncertain of what the cloak can add to my dps. I have a 880 stat stick trinket, heroic 890 EEF, 895 draught of souls, i also have a 895 haste verst chest from Spellblade. with socket. also have the mythic skorpy neck and a 900 crit haste one with 1.8k crit.
      My question is, what is my optimal setup for single target and what is my optimal set up for cleave/M+? I do around 650K dps for single target fights and want to push my limit as I have max traits. and furthermore what trinkets/items i should be hunting for?  
      my armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Evànescen/simple
      I also have 4 piece set with 875 shoulders and 880 hands, didnt use them due to the massive ilvl difference and I dont think 4 set is that good anyway.
      Any comment is greatly appreciated! Please share some experiences playing around with these stats. with the stat stick and the high crit neck I can hit around 33% crit unbuffed and 20% haste.

• By p1xel8ted
      Hi Guys,
      Just after a gear health check. Cleared H EN, and currently 2/3 H TOV.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Stiix/advanced
      Crit - 19%
      Haste - 29% (42% max stacks)
      Mastery - 33%
      Parry - 22%
      Vers - 6% (14% with Icor)
      I've mainly being going for Crit/Haste gear. 33 ranks in wep.
      1 Legendary, Shackles.
      Any input/advice would be appreciated!
    • By Cabony
      Our guild <Do it For Practice> is looking for a possible merge. We have been clearing content since release but hit a roadblock lately. We easily have the capacity to clear hard content, but we are just lacking a serious amount of players. This leads to other players leaving because of lack of players and the vicious cycle continues.
      The people in our guild are all extremely friendly and willing to help each other out. This is what kept our guild alive for this long, the base core is really strong. Having to pug players for mythic raids has just become a real big issue because it leads to a lot of time lost while all we want to do is just progress through hard content.
      Currently we are basically in need of a big amount of dps players, could make room for a tank and some healers if necessary.  The people we do have are all extremely geared. The average item level of our raiders is 880.
      The only way I see this problem solved is by simply merging with another guild that is experiencing the same kind of issues.
      We are an 18+ guild, most of us are 20+.
      We are open to many ideas, just talk to me about it.
      Prefer if you add me on real id, Matthijs #2267 or otherwise in-game, Cabony.
      Thank you for reading.
    • By Cabony
      Hello guys, Do it For Practice is recruiting on Stormscale EU, Horde side.
      We killed Nythendra, Ursoc and Elrethe on mythic and trials of valor heroic odyn and guarm.  Our next goals are the dragons and eye mythic.
      The current raiding days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-11 server time. Besides normal raids we also have regular mythic+ groups going.
      The age requirement is 18+. Most of us are 20+ currently, I am 26 myself.
      We use the RC Lootcouncil addon for our loot distribution, so we can gear our players as well as possible and let the least amount of loot go to waste. We strive by the philosophy of making the entire guild stronger as a whole, not just some players. This is so we can have the strongest group possible to continue progressing trough mythic content.
      I am sure the players we currently have are more than capable of clearing most mythic content currently out. We just need some more players to help us in achieving our goals.
      We are currently looking for some dps in the form of, but not limited to: Shadow Priests, A Hunter,  WW Monk, Warlock or Warrior. Having more than one playable spec is extremely valuable here!
      Please be at least 865+ before you apply, we are past the point of progressing trough easy content. You need to be able to hold your own. However we do have a social rank, if your friends wish to join us as well!
      Interested?
      Add Matthijs#2267, IGN = Cabony