FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Get a Golden Classic Card Pack with Twitch Prime

F9I3PFHA03O91507160038129.jpg

Another lucrative reward is coming for Twitch Prime members in a month from now.

We've already talked about Twitch Prime and the two special card packs you can get during Oktoberbrawl (which is still running). Now, yet another reward has been added: a Golden Classic card pack, which you can get from November 8, 2017 until January 9, 2018.

AGA20MFQF79Z1507160157296.gif

These packs will contain only golden Classic cards inside and will not be affected by the pity timer. All you need to do is sign up for Twitch Prime.

For more information, you can read the official announcement.

Well after a golden loot box in Overwatch and a golden loot chest in Heroes of the Storm, a golden pack makes sense. 

Like the other two, I wish they were some other ways to unlock them than just being a one-time exclusive, but nothing's impossible.

But hey, I'm not gonna spit on 5 "free" golden cards.

Is it confirmed that you need to (quote) "All you need to do is sign up for Twitch Prime until October 10" (end quote)? Basically meaning that there is no free option, as the free trial of Twitch Prime expires by the time when the golden pack will be available?

Edited by Ladikthegrey

2 minutes ago, Ladikthegrey said:

Is it confirmed that you need to (quote) "All you need to do is sign up for Twitch Prime until October 10" (end quote)? Basically meaning that there is no free option, as the free trial of Twitch Prime expires by the time when the golden pack will be available?

Sorry, that was my bad! The October 10 thing is only for Oktoberbrawl.