Deadly

[Kel'thuzad] [A] <Heavy Metal Gaming> (11/11 H) Seeking DPS

4 posts in this topic

Good day people of the forums!

Heavy Metal Gaming (Kel'thuzad) is a 2 day, casual guild looking to recruit a few more to round out our roster, and looking ahead to Battle for Azeroth.

Although we are casual, the roster is made up of exceptional players, and we are looking for like-minded/skilled players that are vocal in discord, and engage with the rest of the guild.

The guild and group is made up of friends that have been gaming together for 10+ years. Many of us previously raiding in Top 50 guilds during TBC, WoTLK, and Cata.

For Legion we are AOTC for all raid content.

We are looking for:

DPS

Ranged:
Hunter
Warlock

Mage

Shadow Priest
Ele Shaman

Melee:

Ret Paladin

Enhancement Shaman

Raid Times

Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10PM MST

If you are interested in a laid back guild, but still want to crush raids please respond to this thread, or feel free to add me:

in game: Deadly#1230
Or on discord: Deadly#2239

Edited by Deadly
updated to relevant content

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625

VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M, 11/11H
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (What is EPGP?)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (950+ ilvl)
      Tank All DPS! (Healer offspec preferred but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      950+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others. AotC required.
      We are looking for a skilled and laid back Tank & DPS for Mythic Antorus.
      We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)

Fill out our Application form & add me on Battle.net and/or Discord! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Recruitment Officer
      Booty Pirates Website
    • By Sibylle
      It's a few months later (what with delays and distractions and getting old and all that), but I just wanted to start by saying THANK YOU to those who helped me with amazing advice on levelling my fire mage alt. It made all the difference - you guys rock.
      I finally dinged 110 the other day and went into a few instances and raid finders with her. As a caster noob - I main a feral - there are a few things I've noticed and am unsure about.
      The guide here on Icy Veins recommends Dragon's Breath for AoE of 3+ grouped mobs. I may have overlooked something, but I can't for the life of me find anything on the *range* of Dragon's breath. The animation makes me think I need to stand right in front of the mobs to hit them, but that can't be right, I'm supposed to be ranged and standing a good bit away - aren't I?  During levelling, I've gotten used to casting Living Bomb regardless of how many mobs I'm facing. The guide has it exclusively as an AoE ability. Is that true, or is it worth casting on a single target (boss)? Does meteor "work" on huge bosses who are standing behind a ledge/cliff, in the manner of Engine of Souls (Desolate Host) or Garothi Worldbreaker? I try placing it as close to the edge of the "cliff" as possible, does that mean it'll hit the boss?
    • By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a daytime Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.
      The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun doing it. We believe the two are not mutually exclusive! We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. 
      Our core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid core
      for our dream team – we’re just searching for a few more to help round it out! 
        [A] <Velocity> 9/11M, 11/11H – (5/9M 7/10M 7/7M)

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs 
        Recruitment Needs
      Melee – DK, Monk, Enh
      Ranged DPS! – Hunter, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Warlock
      Healers! - Shaman
      Tank – Flex
      Note: We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, but we will consider any good player.

Requirements
      Players with some mythic raiding experienced is preferred. Looking for players that are geared and ready to jump into mythic content straight away or very soon. 

Attendance
      We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
      Three weeks from start date or 9 consecutive days demonstrating attendance and play. Start date begins on the 1st raid day you are present.

What you can Expect from us:
      Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week. 

What we expect from you:
      90% Attendance. Players who can survive and react to mechanics while excelling at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly player who’s always striving to improve. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. =)

BNET
      Fox#1713 (GM)
      Peach#1423 (Officer)
      Ezmaya#1410 (Officer)

Discord
      Fox#7009
      Starby#8682
    • By Decembersnow
      I D E N T I T Y
      [H] <The Resilient> is a 8/11 M raiding guild on Area-52. We are looking for strong ranged raiders to fill in a couple spots for people who have had life interrupt their gaming fun. We are a laid back group of mature adult nerds who are focused on clearing Antorus.
      WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/The+Resilient
      R E C R U I T I N G
      Ranged DPS and exceptional melee DPS.
      Especially warlocks and a rogue.
      S C H E D U L E
      Mandatory: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
      Optional: Tuesday (farm)
      6-8pm PST
      E X P E C T A T I O N S
      Be punctual. Be prepared. Be positive.
      We provide flasks, potions, and food.
      Discord is our VoiP of choice. We expect you to at least listen. Talking is highly preferred.
      Absences with notice can be worked around, but ghosting is highly unappreciated.
      C O N T A C T S
      BNET: Laolis#1620, Krungey#1340, December#1358, Jairou#1839, AlluraRaiyne#1298
      In-game message: Torvonn/Torvdaddy, Ráiyne, Krungey, Kwlpp, Decembersnow, or Jairou
      A P P L Y
      Use the website to complete a short form https://goo.gl/forms/kE86ZzWAweAJiqPV2
      OR 
      Reach out to one of the contacts above. Please have logs ready, and plan to raid with us at least one night in the week as a trial.