Damien

Monk The Thrill Conquest

12 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Monk The Thrill Conquest Build.

If you are playing a the WOL build, you can leave all the legendaries on and fill in with about anything else and decimate a GR45. I tried the LTK you have listed and it was way harder than just using my WOL non-set gear. Since I already had spirit guards in cube, I did put on cinder coat however. The rest of what I used was just random to fill in the holes though.

On 11/14/2017 at 7:27 PM, panerdar said:

If you are playing a the WOL build, you can leave all the legendaries on and fill in with about anything else and decimate a GR45. I tried the LTK you have listed and it was way harder than just using my WOL non-set gear. Since I already had spirit guards in cube, I did put on cinder coat however. The rest of what I used was just random to fill in the holes though.

I'll pass this on to Deadset, see if we can update to include a WoL version too!

I just did it with WoL build, switched out the set pieces for Lefevbre, Cindercoat, Magefist, Pox faulds, switched Vengeful Wind to In-geom, Focus/Restraint to CoE and SoJ, amulet to Hellfire. Incense Torch, Spirit Guards and Obsidian in the cube (No particular reason for Obsidian, just didn't have anything better cubed).

I did it first try with about 7 min left with 600 paragon, 10k dexteriety.

16 hours ago, Guest Fairlight said:

I just did it with WoL build, switched out the set pieces for Lefevbre, Cindercoat, Magefist, Pox faulds, switched Vengeful Wind to In-geom, Focus/Restraint to CoE and SoJ, amulet to Hellfire. Incense Torch, Spirit Guards and Obsidian in the cube (No particular reason for Obsidian, just didn't have anything better cubed).

I did it first try with about 7 min left with 600 paragon, 10k dexteriety.

Thanks for sharing how you did it!

On 11/24/2017 at 8:35 AM, shadebane said:

Just did it with this build and used the Rabid Strike in the cube.  Was super easy and fun.  Thanks for this!

A WoL build is due to be added shortly to the site, but glad that you got it done :)

I'm up to GR60 with an LTK build so far,  No ancient weapons, and wasn't following this guide.  I'll look into the setup here a bit more and see if I can optimise it better.

GR70 was pretty quick, gr75 was around 14mins so I was topping out.  Pretty good for nil set items! 

Very easy with WoL build with core legendaries plus some random legendaries instead of set pieces. Never died once and did it in like 3 minutes (GR 45). Only good items I had was Cindercoat and Hellfire Amulet with Sixth Sense passive.

Edited by Asakurato

Wha's the point of running Lefebvre's in WoL variant? No cyclone strike. What should I run instead?

11 hours ago, Guest ShiftyPigeons said:

Wha's the point of running Lefebvre's in WoL variant? No cyclone strike. What should I run instead?

I'd drop Dash instead of Cyclone.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.