Monk The Thrill Conquest Build (Season 12 / Patch 2.6.1)
Monk Build for The Thrill
|Lashing Tail Kick Vulture Claw Kick Dashing Strike Blinding Speed 1 Epiphany Desert Shroud 2 Cyclone Strike Implosion 3 Blinding Flash Replenishing Light 4 Mantra of Salvation Agility|
The build mimics the staple Lashing Tail Kick spec, and simply excludes the LoN set rings. You will Dashing Strike from one large engagement to another, drawing enemies in with Cyclone Strike and roundhouse kicking them to death with Lashing Tail Kick. Your more active source of Spirit restoration comes from pops of Blinding Flash Replenishing Light, while Epiphany provides passive regeneration and survivability in the background.
In your gear, focus on items that provide Fire Damage and a healthy balance of Cooldown and Resource Cost Reduction. The vital part of your equipment pertains to LTK bonuses — Scarbringer, Rivera Dancers and Gyana Na Kashu. It will also be very helpful to equip Lefebvre's Soliloquy and Cindercoat, and cube The Laws of Seph and Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac. The remaining suggestions are merely helpful, but will not make or break the run.
Properly allocated Kanai's Cube choices and decently leveled legendary gems will all but trivialize The Thrill conquest. Do not neglect them.
Wave of Light Variant
Note that depending on your currently available items, you can also make an easy alteration to this build, to a Wave of Light version. Both LTK and WoL have a great fire-based rune, so exchange Vulture Claw Kick for Wave of Light Explosive Light. In the utility skills, you will simply replace Cyclone Strike with Mystic Ally Air Ally, Blinding Flash with Sweeping Wind Inner Storm, and the Relentless Assault passive with The Guardian's Path. For items, either equip an Incense Torch of the Grand Temple, or cube it and wield a Kyoshiro's Blade and Crystal Fist combo. Having the dedicated WoL legendaries Tzo Krin's Gaze and Pinto's Pride will be immensely helpful, and The Crudest Boots on your feet will make resource management a breeze. The remainder of your skill, gear and gem selection can duplicate the suggested LTK setup.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants|
- Weapon Slot: Flying Dragon or In-geom
- Armor Slot: The Laws of Seph
- Jewelry Slot: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- 26 Nov. 2017: Included a Wave of Light variation.
- 09 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- no set build
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Generator Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Crusader Invoker Set Dungeon
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)