13 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags:
Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 930~ ilvl
- 62+ traits.
- 6/9 in ToS.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Death Knight: Blood/Unholy.
Any and all applications will be considered.
Very active and friendly guild currently looking to recruit a Guardian Druid/Brewmaster Monk/Blood Deathknight for our core raid group.
Will consider other tanks, but those three are preferable!
We are currently 9/10 H NH (in progress), 3/3 H TOV (AOTC), 10/10 H EN (AOTC)
We raid Heroic Nighthold Tuesday/Wednesday 5pm-7pm PST ( 8pm-10pm EST).
We do alt runs on Saturdays at 5pm-7pm PST (8pm-10pm EST)
We also run guildies/alts through mythic + keys each week for their weekly max rewards.
For more information please contact:
Zayvion (GM) : Zayvion#1576 (B-Tag)
Twiggerella (CO-GM) : Twiggieemby#1924
Sabene (Officer) : Gixxer06#1964
Okay so I'm new to monks, I used my legion 100 boost on a monk.
Yesterday I ran Neltharion's Lair and Darkheart Thicket, and saw something on Skada that had me wandering.
I saw that my stagger damage and damage taken from auto attacks is almost the same, even if I'm using purifying brew. Now, the question is:
Should I be taking more damage from stagger, even if I'm using purifying brew, or should I be taking more damage from autos? Does it matter that much if I'm thinking on tanking for mythic+, heroic raiding?
(Idk if this is a dumb question, I'm just a 102 monk wanting to learn how to tank correctly)