FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Eton145

Dungeon Run or Meme Run?

Who here wants to turn Dungeon Runs into Meme Runs? I.E. in the image I am attaching I have a deck that made it to final boss and it has 4 Xaril, Poisoned Mind.   For whatever odd reason, I find Xol to be the easiest dungeon boss to beat since they discard so much as well as they run the risk of discarding their Quest card. Two real biggest threats are the Clutchmother Zavas and Blood-Queen Lana'thel. Ideally the AI will derp and play Clutchmother Zavas at 2/2 and you will have some form of hand-removal to get rid of Blood-Queen.  The AI can also derp again and play Blood-Queen before it has really high attack.

Xaril_4.PNG

It is time for Meme Run Part 2. Today we have a Jade deck beating the Ancient Dragon because I got Tolin's Goblet to draw Shifting Hourglass.  Jade deck got my Jades WAY up there, and then the infinite turns + at least 15 damage per turn rekted him in no time.  I meant to SS my deck but it was basically the Double Deathrattle totem + 3 Aya Blackpaws + 3 Jade Swarmers. I accidentally took the quest.5a2f01306ff93_Tolinshourglass.thumb.PNG.49ae6be339b3d2bb63873924d37b5e50.PNG

Edited by Eton145