Blood-Queen Lana'thel — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is another Legendary minion to further support the Discard Warlock archetype. Although it has the potential to be really strong, by playing it in a deck with many Discard effects it is highly like the card itself will be Discarded, providing no value and in most situations it is inferior to most other 6 Health 5-Cost minions.
2. Constructed Play
Blood-Queen Lana'thel can be potentially used in Warlock decks running many Discard effects. However, even in these decks it is generally much more of a liability than other 5-Cost alternatives.
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is a very poor card in Arena. It is very hard to consistently draft Discard effects in Arena and even if possible there will often be better choices available. As a result Blood-Queen Lana'thel will be a 5 Mana 1/6 in most situations which makes it one of the worst Legendaries available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter