Blood-Queen Lana'thel — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is another Legendary minion to further support the Discard Warlock archetype. Although it has the potential to be really strong, by playing it in a deck with many Discard effects it is highly like the card itself will be Discarded, providing no value and in most situations it is inferior to most other 6 Health 5-Cost minions.
Blood-Queen Lana'thel can be potentially used in Warlock decks running many Discard effects. However, even in these decks it is generally much more of a liability than other 5-Cost alternatives.
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is a very poor card in Arena. It is very hard to consistently draft Discard effects in Arena and even if possible there will often be better choices available. As a result Blood-Queen Lana'thel will be a 5 Mana 1/6 in most situations which makes it one of the worst Legendaries available.
Decks with Blood-Queen Lana'thel
Wild Discard Quest Warlock Deck Guide 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide