Blood-Queen Lana'thel — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is another Legendary minion to further support the Discard Warlock archetype. Although it has the potential to be really strong, by playing it in a deck with many Discard effects it is highly like the card itself will be Discarded, providing no value and in most situations it is inferior to most other 6 Health 5-Cost minions.
Blood-Queen Lana'thel can be potentially used in Warlock decks running many Discard effects. However, even in these decks it is generally much more of a liability than other 5-Cost alternatives.
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is a very poor card in Arena. It is very hard to consistently draft Discard effects in Arena and even if possible there will often be better choices available. As a result Blood-Queen Lana'thel will be a 5 Mana 1/6 in most situations which makes it one of the worst Legendaries available.
Decks with Blood-Queen Lana'thel
Wild Discard Quest Warlock Deck Guide 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck