Blood-Queen Lana'thel — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is another Legendary minion to further support the Discard Warlock archetype. Although it has the potential to be really strong, by playing it in a deck with many Discard effects it is highly like the card itself will be Discarded, providing no value and in most situations it is inferior to most other 6 Health 5-Cost minions.
Blood-Queen Lana'thel can be potentially used in Warlock decks running many Discard effects. However, even in these decks it is generally much more of a liability than other 5-Cost alternatives.
Blood-Queen Lana'thel is a very poor card in Arena. It is very hard to consistently draft Discard effects in Arena and even if possible there will often be better choices available. As a result Blood-Queen Lana'thel will be a 5 Mana 1/6 in most situations which makes it one of the worst Legendaries available.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck