Clutchmother Zavas — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Clutchmother Zavas is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Clutchmother Zavas is a card that can be incredibly powerful if you can combine it with multiple Discard effects. Due to it being returned to your hand each time it is discarded, it is an excellent card to aid in the completion of Lakkari Sacrifice.
2. Constructed Play
Clutchmother Zavas can potentially fit in any Warlock deck running multiple cards with Discard effects. As previously mentioned, it is best suited to decks that also aim to complete the Warlock Legendary Quest Lakkari Sacrifice.
Clutchmother Zavas is a weak card in Arena, as it is highly unlikely tht you will be able to draft enough cards with Discard effects to consistently gain any value. Additionally, as Clutchmother Zavas is a Legendary minion, you will almost certainly be offered a high value card as an alternative.
4. Wild Decks with Clutchmother Zavas
Discard Quest Warlock Deck 12 spells, 17 minions, 1 hero_card
|12,120||Apr 08 2019|
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue