Xaril, Poisoned Mind — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Xaril, Poisoned Mind is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Xaril, Poisoned Mind's primary purpose is to generate you two Toxin Cards. The Toxins all cost 1 Mana, which means they work well in the majority of Rogue decks alongside the Combo ability, as well as fitting in well with Rogue's natural style of playing tempo-based decks.
In Constructed, Xaril, Poisoned Mind is a card that should not be overlooked in decks that use Combo or Gadgetzan Auctioneer. Each of the Toxins fits in well with most tempo-based Rogue strategies, although Xaril can be a little slow in decks that rely on sustained minion damage.
Xaril, Poisoned Mind is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Xaril, Poisoned Mind
The Lich King Rogue Deck 30 minions
|10,420||Aug 27 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide