Xaril, Poisoned Mind — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Xaril, Poisoned Mind is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Xaril, Poisoned Mind's primary purpose is to generate you two Toxin Cards. The Toxins all cost 1 Mana, which means they work well in the majority of Rogue decks alongside the Combo ability, as well as fitting in well with Rogue's natural style of playing tempo-based decks.
In Constructed, Xaril, Poisoned Mind is a card that should not be overlooked in decks that use Combo or Gadgetzan Auctioneer. Each of the Toxins fits in well with most tempo-based Rogue strategies, although Xaril can be a little slow in decks that rely on sustained minion damage.
Xaril, Poisoned Mind is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike