Xaril, Poisoned Mind — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Xaril, Poisoned Mind is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Xaril, Poisoned Mind's primary purpose is to generate you two Toxin Cards. The Toxins all cost 1 Mana, which means they work well in the majority of Rogue decks alongside the Combo ability, as well as fitting in well with Rogue's natural style of playing tempo-based decks.
In Constructed, Xaril, Poisoned Mind is a card that should not be overlooked in decks that use Combo or Gadgetzan Auctioneer. Each of the Toxins fits in well with most tempo-based Rogue strategies, although Xaril can be a little slow in decks that rely on sustained minion damage.
Xaril, Poisoned Mind is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Xaril, Poisoned Mind
The Lich King Rogue Deck 30 minions
|10,420||Aug 27 2017|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists