Xaril, Poisoned Mind — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Xaril, Poisoned Mind is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Xaril, Poisoned Mind's primary purpose is to generate you two Toxin Cards. The Toxins all cost 1 Mana, which means they work well in the majority of Rogue decks alongside the Combo ability, as well as fitting in well with Rogue's natural style of playing tempo-based decks.
In Constructed, Xaril, Poisoned Mind is a card that should not be overlooked in decks that use Combo or. Each of the Toxins fits in well with most tempo-based Rogue strategies, although Xaril can be a little slow in decks that rely on sustained minion damage.
Xaril, Poisoned Mind is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck