FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Huard1968

New Ring

Ok, just got the Insignia of the Grand Army ring from normal Antorus.  Would keeping Soul of the Huntmaster make more sense because it gives me Lock and Load talent free?

My other Ledgendary I wear is Prydaz.

Thanks

Ok, after I posted this I went and tested my DPS against the raid target dummy and found withhttp://www.wowhead.com/item=152626/insignia-of-the-grand-army ( it was ilevel 1000) my DPS was upped by 800k over using   http://www.wowhead.com/item=151641/soul-of-the-huntmaster. 

Edited by Huard1968
tested both rings.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PinkLuigi
      I know shamans are kinda messed up right now, what else is new.
      But I'm up to 900 and my already underwhelming DPS has seen no significant increase. I'm pretty sure it's tied to my low haste rating, but I'd like to make sure and see if it's just that or something else I can work to change.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/nimbonya

I'll Sim around 760k, This week I got 630k on Krosus, going up to 900k on Skorp and Tich.
      I feel like this is all far too low, one of our top dps is a warlock at i897 and often easily goes 900k and up just on single target.
      I could really use some help figuring out what I've done wrong and what I could improve.

My usual priority rotation works as follows:
      >Maintain Landslide/Flametongue/Hailstorm
      >Doom winds when off CD and Stormbringer proc'd.
      >Stormstrike when proc'd
      >LavaLash when proc'd
      >Stormstrike when off CD
      >Lavalash when 90+ Maelstrom
      >Rockbiter when -90 Maelstrom
      Feral Spirit-Crash Lightning combo and Doom Winds I'll sometimes delay if there's an add/burn phase, and I have a habit of refreshing Flametongue and Hailstorm on CD if I don't have any procs. I'll also occasionally mismanage Maelstrom and need to do 2-3 Rockbiters to get back up to speed.

My opener consists of: Prolonged Power>Feral Spirit>Rockbiter>Crash Lightning>Flametongue>Frostbrand>Stormstrike
    • By Underclocked
      Okay, so i got a 3rd legendary for my frost mage, Sephuz's Secret, the issue is that I have the crafted legendary shoulders and Lady Vashj's gloves equipped. My stats: Crit 33%, Haste 23%, Mastery 32%, and Vers 4%. When I equip the ring, my crit and haste bump quite a bit up, and i lose a bit of mastery (because the gloves i use as a replacement have crit and haste too). Should I keep gloves on for their equip bonus, or should i replace them with Sephuz's for the stats and ilvl increase? I know my crit will be above the soft cap with ring, but i can swap gems and enchants for haste ones as noted on the guide.
      ~Thanks, Underclocked
    • By RomsKidd
      Hello guys,
      I have the legendary ring Eye of the Twisting Nether, but Hailstorm is nerfed and should not be used anymore, is it still worth it to take this talent with that ring and do rotation with Frostband or not anymore? :/
      Thanks a lot guys!
    • By Flavory
      So did they take out the pvp rings trinkets and necklaces you can buy from the vendor for marks of honor in ashran I can not get them, in this case where are those items aquired the pvp optimized items for those slots now that they took them out of ashran.  I know that it is possible to get good items from dungeons or raids but I think those ones are optimized for pve I want to get the ones optimized for pvp.   
    • By Lidz87
      Here is the link to the Legendary Ice Mage Deck:
      https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-mage-freeze-brm-deck

Question is, how do i beat this? My strongest decks at the moment are Control Priest and Mech Mage, but I'm losing to this deck bc of Alexstrasza and the heavy damage late game. Suggestions? What info do you need form me. Thanks in advanced.