Zadina

Upcoming Hearthstone Update on February

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

gYLmS3Y.jpg

There will be another big update before the 2018 rotation.

A small Tweet by Ben Brode has provided some valuable information on Hearthstone's near future. Amidst criticism for Team 5's lack of transparency. Hearthstone's Game Director tweeted that there will be an update next month that will bring cool new events. It may also contain some balance changes.

Placeholder for tweet 951152109608615937

Some of the possible changes are the inclusion of K&C Beasts to Deathstalker Rexxar's Hero Power and the introduction of the Arena-only cards.

• Thanks 1

In my mind big update means new gamemodes,new classes,balancing more than 20 cards in 1update,

BTW I hope events aren't be just brawls,n hope they add some new heroes (idk why they don't add heroes on every update! It's cool to see people playing with different heroes and it's not hard to add a hero between so many cards which are added in every update)

Cmon blizz do something big! Yearssss...We're just getting some new cards on every update!I just dream about... I want 2v2. I want death knight demon hunter monk. I want somewhere like Auction House  to trade or sell cards to others not just destroy my extra cards . I want to have boss gamemode to play as bosses everytime not just waiting for boss brawls.. there are many many ideas n blizard is just keeping on adding some cards on every update...

Oh important!!!!! Blizzard should balance wild mode too not just throw old cards like trash in it... i think since it got more cards it need balances on every update

18 minutes ago, MZLICH said:

BTW I hope events aren't be just brawls,n hope they add some new heroes (idk why they don't add heroes on every update! It's cool to see people playing with different heroes and it's not hard to add a hero between so many cards which are added in every update)

That may actually come true, since I remember there was talk on Reddit last month about an alternative Druid hero being on the works.

Is it really that hard to fix deathstalker rexxar??? And I was really hoping they wouldn't add the arena only cards, all they do is turn casual players off from ever doing arenas.

8 hours ago, SMOrcMan said:

And I was really hoping they wouldn't add the arena only cards, all they do is turn casual players off from ever doing arenas.

Why?