Deathstalker Rexxar — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Deathstalker Rexxar is a Hunter-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathstalker Rexxar is a powerful Legendary Hero card that provides Armor, AoE damage, and a powerful new Hero Power. The new Hero Power,allows you to choose 2 different beasts from sets of 3 random choices. The two beasts chosen will then have their cards combined adding together their Mana Cost, Attack, Health, and card text and the custom beast will be added to your hand.
Deathstalker Rexxar is a very strong choice for any Control Hunter deck. The combination of Armor and AoE damage make it excellent at slowing down aggressive decks, while the new Hero Power provides huge value in long Control games.
Deathstalker Rexxar is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List