Deathstalker Rexxar — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Deathstalker Rexxar is a Hunter-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathstalker Rexxar is a powerful Legendary Hero card that provides Armor, AoE damage, and a powerful new Hero Power. The new Hero Power,allows you to choose 2 different beasts from sets of 3 random choices. The two beasts chosen will then have their cards combined adding together their Mana Cost, Attack, Health, and card text and the custom beast will be added to your hand.
Deathstalker Rexxar is a very strong choice for any Control Hunter deck. The combination of Armor and AoE damage make it excellent at slowing down aggressive decks, while the new Hero Power provides huge value in long Control games.
Deathstalker Rexxar is no longer available in Arena.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck