Deathstalker Rexxar — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Deathstalker Rexxar is a Hunter-only . This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deathstalker Rexxar is a powerful Legendary Hero card that provides Armor, AoE damage, and a powerful new Hero Power. The new Hero Power, Build-A-Beast allows you to choose 2 different beasts from sets of 3 random choices. The two beasts chosen will then have their cards combined adding together their Mana Cost, Attack, Health, and card text and the custom beast will be added to your hand.
2. Constructed Play
Deathstalker Rexxar is a very strong choice for any Control Hunter deck. The combination of Armor and AoE damage make it excellent at slowing down aggressive decks, while the new Hero Power provides huge value in long Control games.
Deathstalker Rexxar is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please