Deathstalker Rexxar — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Deathstalker Rexxar is a Hunter-only hero. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathstalker Rexxar is a powerful Legendary Hero card that provides Armor, AoE damage, and a powerful new Hero Power. The new Hero Power,allows you to choose 2 different beasts from sets of 3 random choices. The two beasts chosen will then have their cards combined adding together their Mana Cost, Attack, Health, and card text and the custom beast will be added to your hand.
Deathstalker Rexxar is a very strong choice for any Control Hunter deck. The combination of Armor and AoE damage make it excellent at slowing down aggressive decks, while the new Hero Power provides huge value in long Control games.
Deathstalker Rexxar is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck