FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

February 2018 Ranked Play Season: Savage Sparkles

EDTSRGJZOFQY1517008142317.jpg

A new month, a new Ranked Play season, a new card back!

February is the month when Love Is in the Air, so we are used to fluffy and pink card backs. 2018 is no exception with this super cute card back, decorated with small sparkly stars. The Zoobot in the header picture also adds to the cuteness factor.

OJJNJ3729ARG1517008177321.png

Don't forget this is the last time you can get a card back by reaching Rank 20. According to the upcoming Ranked Play update, from March 2018 and onwards you will just have to win 5 Ranked games to earn the monthly card back.

The February 2018 meta is going to be interesting, given that some major nerfs will be implemented this month. Brace yourselves for Gul'dan's total domination, as well as for hopefully new decks that will counter Warlock. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mascaron said:

Is there going to some in-game indication that I've won 5 games and will earn the card back?

Yes, if I remember correctly, it will show up after the game kind of like your 3 wins for 10 gold thing that's always been there.

28 minutes ago, Mascaron said:

Is there going to some in-game indication that I've won 5 games and will earn the card back?

Yes, as SmorcMan said, there will be! I will remind everyone in the March article again. Here's how it looks:

1KVH9YN2OEZU1516755869230.jpg

• Thanks 1