Zoobot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zoobot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zoobot is a card that pushes forward a new style of deck that includes different tribal synergy cards in order to gain advantages from cards like Zoobot itself, along with Menagerie Magician and The Curator. These decks are yet to show any real consistency however, and while The Curator is strong enough to justify playing in many different types of decks, Zoobot has not shown the same rewards.
In Constructed Zoobot should only be included in your deck if you are deliberately trying to make a deck that includes all three tribes. Primarily this would be an aggressive deck using Murlocs alongside cards like Huge Toad and Faerie Dragon. However, this style of deck has not shown any great success so far.
Zoobot is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge