Table of Contents
Zoobot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Zoobot is a card that pushes forward a new style of deck that includes different tribal synergy cards in order to gain advantages from cards like Zoobot itself, along with Menagerie Magician and The Curator. These decks are yet to show any real consistency however, and while The Curator is strong enough to justify playing in many different types of decks, Zoobot has not shown the same rewards.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed Zoobot should only be included in your deck if you are deliberately trying to make a deck that includes all three tribes. Primarily this would be an aggressive deck using Murlocs alongside cards like Huge Toad and Faerie Dragon. However, this style of deck has not shown any great success so far.
In Arena, Zoobot is a playable card. It has acceptable stats at 3/3 and because of its wide range of buffing ability there will usually be some targets in your deck at least that you can hit with its Battlecry to make it represent a strong value card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists