Zoobot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zoobot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zoobot is a card that pushes forward a new style of deck that includes different tribal synergy cards in order to gain advantages from cards like Zoobot itself, along with Menagerie Magician and The Curator. These decks are yet to show any real consistency however, and while The Curator is strong enough to justify playing in many different types of decks, Zoobot has not shown the same rewards.
In Constructed Zoobot should only be included in your deck if you are deliberately trying to make a deck that includes all three tribes. Primarily this would be an aggressive deck using Murlocs alongside cards like Huge Toad and . However, this style of deck has not shown any great success so far.
Zoobot is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List