Zoobot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zoobot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zoobot is a card that pushes forward a new style of deck that includes different tribal synergy cards in order to gain advantages from cards like Zoobot itself, along with Menagerie Magician and The Curator. These decks are yet to show any real consistency however, and while The Curator is strong enough to justify playing in many different types of decks, Zoobot has not shown the same rewards.
In Constructed Zoobot should only be included in your deck if you are deliberately trying to make a deck that includes all three tribes. Primarily this would be an aggressive deck using Murlocs alongside cards like Huge Toad and Faerie Dragon. However, this style of deck has not shown any great success so far.
Zoobot is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike