FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Raregamer99

Cool Combos That Surprisingly Work

10 minutes ago, WedgeAntilles said:

That's quite a cool idea. Does it realy work?

I'm pretty sure that's one of those combos that is inconsistent. It only works part of the time.

• Like 1

The idea is nice but as Sith said, too unreliable to get poisonous out of the Adaptation, you could use Toxic Arrow if you can up the Pyromancers health to 3 but I would not recommend to craft that :D

10 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

The idea is nice but as Sith said, too unreliable to get poisonous out of the Adaptation, you could use Toxic Arrow if you can up the Pyromancers health to 3 but I would not recommend to craft that :D

Even if you do get poisonous, the combo itself doesn't always work.

Auchenai Soulpriest + Hozen Healer directly kills a minion, whether it is damaged or not.

Assume there is a Knife Juggler on your side and there is a Sylv on the other side who has 1 health. If you play Jaraxxus, Juggler throws a knife before Jaraxxus takes over your hero, and if it does hit their Sylvanas at 1 health, she steals Jaraxxus, and the lord himself replaces their hero instead of yours. You can Sacrificial Pact it.

• Like 2

On 3/5/2018 at 3:53 AM, SithLordOfSnark said:

I'm pretty sure that's one of those combos that is inconsistent. It only works part of the time.

I ran it in my pre nerf OTK Paladin. Its either a 1 cost spell for my combo or potential board clear. Seemed worth it at the time.