Toxic Arrow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Toxic Arrow is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxic Arrow is a dual-purpose removal card available for Hunter. It can be used as a low damage removal tool to kill low Health minions or to buff a friendly minion with Poisonous to kill a larger enemy minion. As the card always deals 2 damage, a friendly minion with at least 3 Health is required to benefit from the Poisonous, which is a large investment to kill a single enemy minion.
Toxic Arrow is rarely seen in competitive Hunter decks. As a pure damage card, it is much weaker than Arcane Shot both in its Mana cost and its ability to target Heroes. While it does have an additional Poisonous effect, it is rather weak and too situational to be considered when choosing this card.
In Arena, Toxic Arrow is an above-average card. As removal is rare in Arena, it is worth considering purely on the merit of its ability to deal 2 damage. While its Poisonous buff may yield occasional value, it required a sacrifice in card advantage which is incredibly important in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists