Toxic Arrow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Toxic Arrow is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxic Arrow is a dual-purpose removal card available for Hunter. It can be used as a low damage removal tool to kill low Health minions or to buff a friendly minion with Poisonous to kill a larger enemy minion. As the card always deals 2 damage, a friendly minion with at least 3 Health is required to benefit from the Poisonous, which is a large investment to kill a single enemy minion.
Toxic Arrow is rarely seen in competitive Hunter decks. As a pure damage card, it is much weaker thanboth in its Mana cost and its ability to target Heroes. While it does have an additional Poisonous effect, it is rather weak and too situational to be considered when choosing this card.
In Arena, Toxic Arrow is an above-average card. As removal is rare in Arena, it is worth considering purely on the merit of its ability to deal 2 damage. While its Poisonous buff may yield occasional value, it required a sacrifice in card advantage which is incredibly important in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List