Toxic Arrow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Toxic Arrow is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxic Arrow is a dual-purpose removal card available for Hunter. It can be used as a low damage removal tool to kill low Health minions or to buff a friendly minion with Poisonous to kill a larger enemy minion. As the card always deals 2 damage, a friendly minion with at least 3 Health is required to benefit from the Poisonous, which is a large investment to kill a single enemy minion.
Toxic Arrow is rarely seen in competitive Hunter decks. As a pure damage card, it is much weaker thanboth in its Mana cost and its ability to target Heroes. While it does have an additional Poisonous effect, it is rather weak and too situational to be considered when choosing this card.
In Arena, Toxic Arrow is an above-average card. As removal is rare in Arena, it is worth considering purely on the merit of its ability to deal 2 damage. While its Poisonous buff may yield occasional value, it required a sacrifice in card advantage which is incredibly important in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens