Toxic Arrow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Toxic Arrow is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Toxic Arrow is a dual-purpose removal card available for Hunter. It can be used as a low damage removal tool to kill low Health minions or to buff a friendly minion with Poisonous to kill a larger enemy minion. As the card always deals 2 damage, a friendly minion with at least 3 Health is required to benefit from the Poisonous, which is a large investment to kill a single enemy minion.
Toxic Arrow is rarely seen in competitive Hunter decks. As a pure damage card, it is much weaker than Arcane Shot both in its Mana cost and its ability to target Heroes. While it does have an additional Poisonous effect, it is rather weak and too situational to be considered when choosing this card.
In Arena, Toxic Arrow is an above-average card. As removal is rare in Arena, it is worth considering purely on the merit of its ability to deal 2 damage. While its Poisonous buff may yield occasional value, it required a sacrifice in card advantage which is incredibly important in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck