Toxic Arrow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Toxic Arrow is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Toxic Arrow is a dual-purpose removal card available for Hunter. It can be used as a low damage removal tool to kill low Health minions or to buff a friendly minion with Poisonous to kill a larger enemy minion. As the card always deals 2 damage, a friendly minion with at least 3 Health is required to benefit from the Poisonous, which is a large investment to kill a single enemy minion.
2. Constructed Play
Toxic Arrow is rarely seen in competitive Hunter decks. As a pure damage card, it is much weaker than Arcane Shot both in its Mana cost and its ability to target Heroes. While it does have an additional Poisonous effect, it is rather weak and too situational to be considered when choosing this card.
In Arena, Toxic Arrow is an above-average card. As removal is rare in Arena, it is worth considering purely on the merit of its ability to deal 2 damage. While its Poisonous buff may yield occasional value, it required a sacrifice in card advantage which is incredibly important in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild