Adaptation — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Adaptation is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Adaptation is a strong 1 Mana Paladin buff Spell. It is generally considered stronger than other Paladin buff Spells such as Blessing of Might and Hand of Protection as the Adapt mechanic can still potentially provide the same effects while remaining flexible.
In Constructed, Adaptation is a strong buff card. The card is an obvious fit for Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur, however it is almost strong enough to consider running in other Paladin decks.
In Arena, Adaptation is a below average card. While the Adapt effect can provide a temporary tempo lead, it will generally sacrifice card advantage in the process, which is more important for most Paladin Arena decks.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide