Adaptation — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Adaptation is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Adaptation is a strong 1 Mana Paladin buff Spell. It is generally considered stronger than other Paladin buff Spells such as Blessing of Might and Hand of Protection as the Adapt mechanic can still potentially provide the same effects while remaining flexible.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Adaptation is a strong buff card. The card is an obvious fit for Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur, however it is almost strong enough to consider running in other Paladin decks.
In Arena, Adaptation is a below average card. While the Adapt effect can provide a temporary tempo lead, it will generally sacrifice card advantage in the process, which is more important for most Paladin Arena decks.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter