Adaptation — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Adaptation is a Paladin-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Adaptation is a strong 1 Mana Paladin buff Spell. It is generally considered stronger than other Paladin buff Spells such as Blessing of Might and Hand of Protection as the Adapt mechanic can still potentially provide the same effects while remaining flexible.
In Constructed, Adaptation is a strong buff card. The card is an obvious fit for Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur, however it is almost strong enough to consider running in other Paladin decks.
In Arena, Adaptation is a below average card. While the Adapt effect can provide a temporary tempo lead, it will generally sacrifice card advantage in the process, which is more important for most Paladin Arena decks.
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List