Adaptation — Paladin Card
Table of Contents
Adaptation is a Paladin-only spell. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Adaptation is a strong 1 Mana Paladin buff Spell. It is generally considered stronger than other Paladin buff Spells such as Blessing of Might and Hand of Protection as the Adapt mechanic can still potentially provide the same effects while remaining flexible.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Adaptation is a strong buff card. The card is an obvious fit for Paladin decks aiming to complete The Last Kaleidosaur, however it is almost strong enough to consider running in other Paladin decks.
In Arena, Adaptation is a below average card. While the Adapt effect can provide a temporary tempo lead, it will generally sacrifice card advantage in the process, which is more important for most Paladin Arena decks.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard