Wild Pyromancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wild Pyromancer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wild Pyromancer is a versatile card, and has good stats for a 2-drop. The effect is confusing at first, but the main purpose of it is to kill opposing minions. Due to being a neutral minion, Wild Pyromancer can be added to classes that usually struggle for removal. It is also good as a removal option in decks that are only able to use one of each card, such as decks which include Kazakus.
Wild Pyromancer works particularly well in decks with healing or buff effects. In those decks, the Pyromancer can deal its damage several times and become an ongoing threat to the enemy board. Wild Pyromancer has exceptional synergy with Acolyte of Pain, and also works well with Power Word: Shield.
Wild Pyromancer is a reasonable card in Arena. A 3/2 for 2 Mana is fine, and so if you have any synergy at all with the card, it will represent some value. That being said, such synergy is often going to be small, which means the card cannot be bumped very high up the tier list.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck