Wild Pyromancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wild Pyromancer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wild Pyromancer is a versatile card, and has good stats for a 2-drop. The effect is confusing at first, but the main purpose of it is to kill opposing minions. Due to being a neutral minion, Wild Pyromancer can be added to classes that usually struggle for removal. It is also good as a removal option in decks that are only able to use one of each card, such as decks which include Kazakus.
Wild Pyromancer works particularly well in decks with healing or buff effects. In those decks, the Pyromancer can deal its damage several times and become an ongoing threat to the enemy board. Wild Pyromancer has exceptional synergy with Power Word: Shield., and also works well with
Wild Pyromancer is a reasonable card in Arena. A 3/2 for 2 Mana is fine, and so if you have any synergy at all with the card, it will represent some value. That being said, such synergy is often going to be small, which means the card cannot be bumped very high up the tier list.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List