Wild Pyromancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wild Pyromancer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wild Pyromancer is a versatile card, and has good stats for a 2-drop. The effect is confusing at first, but the main purpose of it is to kill opposing minions. Due to being a neutral minion, Wild Pyromancer can be added to classes that usually struggle for removal. It is also good as a removal option in decks that are only able to use one of each card, such as decks which include Kazakus.
Wild Pyromancer works particularly well in decks with healing or buff effects. In those decks, the Pyromancer can deal its damage several times and become an ongoing threat to the enemy board. Wild Pyromancer has exceptional synergy with Power Word: Shield., and also works well with
Wild Pyromancer is a reasonable card in Arena. A 3/2 for 2 Mana is fine, and so if you have any synergy at all with the card, it will represent some value. That being said, such synergy is often going to be small, which means the card cannot be bumped very high up the tier list.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck