Wild Pyromancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wild Pyromancer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wild Pyromancer is a versatile card, and has good stats for a 2-drop. The effect is confusing at first, but the main purpose of it is to kill opposing minions. Due to being a neutral minion, Wild Pyromancer can be added to classes that usually struggle for removal. It is also good as a removal option in decks that are only able to use one of each card, such as decks which include Kazakus.
Wild Pyromancer works particularly well in decks with healing or buff effects. In those decks, the Pyromancer can deal its damage several times and become an ongoing threat to the enemy board. Wild Pyromancer has exceptional synergy with Acolyte of Pain, and also works well with Power Word: Shield.
Wild Pyromancer is a reasonable card in Arena. A 3/2 for 2 Mana is fine, and so if you have any synergy at all with the card, it will represent some value. That being said, such synergy is often going to be small, which means the card cannot be bumped very high up the tier list.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck