Wild Pyromancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Wild Pyromancer is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wild Pyromancer is a versatile card, and has good stats for a 2-drop. The effect is confusing at first, but the main purpose of it is to kill opposing minions. Due to being a neutral minion, Wild Pyromancer can be added to classes that usually struggle for removal. It is also good as a removal option in decks that are only able to use one of each card, such as decks which include Kazakus.
Wild Pyromancer works particularly well in decks with healing or buff effects. In those decks, the Pyromancer can deal its damage several times and become an ongoing threat to the enemy board. Wild Pyromancer has exceptional synergy with Acolyte of Pain, and also works well with Power Word: Shield.
Wild Pyromancer is a reasonable card in Arena. A 3/2 for 2 Mana is fine, and so if you have any synergy at all with the card, it will represent some value. That being said, such synergy is often going to be small, which means the card cannot be bumped very high up the tier list.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck