FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Firesaga

Bro paladin help

Hey guys i need some ideas for dealing with bro pally's. Since witchwood has dropped my end game, control decks are doing great, but bro pally is killing me. Control,aggro, and anything inbetween is getting murdered any tips or insights would be great.

Both versions (odd & even) are at the top of the meta right now. So, it is not easy to beat them with anything you want. Control decks should be fine still. I haven't had any troubles against paladin decks with control warlock (not cubelock, pure control). Other than this, I think tempo rogue (with Baku the Mooneater) might be fine, though you need to add 2 copies of Fan of Knives, and time them correctly. With the first deck, just use one board clear after another, and play Voidlords ASAP. With the second deck, try to win board earlier in the game, mostly by using your upgraded hero power, which is actually a very good early game board control tool. Once you win the board, you'll be fine, just make favorable trades until your opponent gives up, or you have lethal somehow.

• Like 1

So if i am running mage or hunter do i have a chance with these because my mages burns out and my hunter hasnt matched one yet. My shaman got lucky and opened a shudderwock so thats no problem. Just looking for options other than control to run through with

I'll be honest, Hunter and shudderwock shaman have very poor match ups into dude paladin.  Mage, depending on the deck, can have a decent one, namely big spell mage does fine.  I would consider crafting control lock, I too have had tremendous success with it.  It has an extremely good match up into dude paladin, while also being strong against tempo rogue.  I also find it quite easy to beat cube lock as well, but that is only because the amount of dude paladin has forced then to run least greedy lists, ones that still run taldaram and faceless can give you pains (climbing from 15-5 I had just under an 80% win rate, only dropping 2 rogue games, 2 paladin games and 1 warlock game, and I threw that warlock game hard, I should have won it, I was just tired and thought the enemy had 1 less damage then he did), bakku Hunter and shudderwock are the only decks I really struggle with.