Fan of Knives — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Fan of Knives is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 4 with Rogue. Later, when you reach Level 28 and 30 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fan of Knives is a card that provides a low damage AoE effect and cycles a card. It is quite effective against minion flooding decks, and can be made much more effective through the use of Spell Damage.
Fan of Knives is fairly common in Constructed Rogue decks, but it is mostly a meta choice to deal with the frequency of decks like Secret Paladin and Zoo. If these decks find themselves out of the meta, you can replace Fan of Knives with other options.
Fan of Knives is an average card in Arena. It can be an effective AoE if you are able to combine it with Spell Damage, or your Hero Power Dagger, and is effective against the frequent Paladins that you encounter in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens