Baku the Mooneater — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baku the Mooneater is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baku the Mooneater is a powerful card that provides the effect of Justicar Trueheart if you have built a deck that consists entirely of odd-Cost cards. The benefit of the effect from the beginning of the game makes it more consistent than other cards with deck building constraints such as Prince Keleseth or . However, the limitation of using only odd-Cost cards is also much more punishing as it makes it very hard to be able to consistently play cards on curve.
In Constructed, Baku the Mooneater is playable in decks specifically built around exclusively using odd-Cost cards. It is more favourable in classes that can greatly benefit from an upgraded Hero Power such as Warrior, Mage, or Paladin.
In Arena, Baku the Mooneater is a terrible card as it is almost impossible to draft a deck consisting exclusively of odd-Cost cards.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List