Baku the Mooneater — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baku the Mooneater is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Baku the Mooneater is a powerful card that provides the effect of Justicar Trueheart if you have built a deck that consists entirely of odd-Cost cards. The benefit of the effect from the beginning of the game makes it more consistent than other cards with deck building constraints such as Prince Keleseth or Reno Jackson. However, the limitation of using only odd-Cost cards is also much more punishing as it makes it very hard to be able to consistently play cards on curve.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Baku the Mooneater is playable in decks specifically built around exclusively using odd-Cost cards. It is more favourable in classes that can greatly benefit from an upgraded Hero Power such as Warrior, Mage, or Paladin.
In Arena, Baku the Mooneater is a terrible card as it is almost impossible to draft a deck consisting exclusively of odd-Cost cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior