Baku the Mooneater — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baku the Mooneater is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Baku the Mooneater is a powerful card that provides the effect of Justicar Trueheart if you have built a deck that consists entirely of odd-Cost cards. The benefit of the effect from the beginning of the game makes it more consistent than other cards with deck building constraints such as Prince Keleseth or Reno Jackson. However, the limitation of using only odd-Cost cards is also much more punishing as it makes it very hard to be able to consistently play cards on curve.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Baku the Mooneater is playable in decks specifically built around exclusively using odd-Cost cards. It is more favourable in classes that can greatly benefit from an upgraded Hero Power such as Warrior, Mage, or Paladin.
In Arena, Baku the Mooneater is a terrible card as it is almost impossible to draft a deck consisting exclusively of odd-Cost cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild