Baku the Mooneater — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Baku the Mooneater is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baku the Mooneater is a powerful card that provides the effect of Justicar Trueheart if you have built a deck that consists entirely of odd-Cost cards. The benefit of the effect from the beginning of the game makes it more consistent than other cards with deck building constraints such as Prince Keleseth or Reno Jackson. However, the limitation of using only odd-Cost cards is also much more punishing as it makes it very hard to be able to consistently play cards on curve.
In Constructed, Baku the Mooneater is playable in decks specifically built around exclusively using odd-Cost cards. It is more favourable in classes that can greatly benefit from an upgraded Hero Power such as Warrior, Mage, or Paladin.
In Arena, Baku the Mooneater is a terrible card as it is almost impossible to draft a deck consisting exclusively of odd-Cost cards.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens