Voidlord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Voidlord is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voidlord's strength is in the fact that it is a Demon, which allows it to have strong synergy with other Warlock Demon cards. Although the total stats are impressive, Voidlord needs help from other cards for its Deathrattle to be particularly effective.
In Constructed play, Voidlord has fantastic synergy with Bloodreaver Gul'dan. After it has died, Gul'dan can bring back Voidlord for free. Defensive decks with Bloodreaver Gul'dan can take advantage of the large amount of Taunt that Voidlord provides. This Taunt often acts as a form of heal in minion-based metagames, making Voidlord a good card in such decks.
Voidlord is a mediocre card in Arena. The 3/9 body is not hard enough to remove to be particularly exciting, and although the generated 1/3s are annoying, they are rarely enough to alter the course of a game.
Decks with Voidlord
Wild Cubelock (Cube Warlock) Deck Guide 1 weapon, 8 spells, 20 minions, 1 hero card
|14,560||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge