Voidlord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Voidlord is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voidlord's strength is in the fact that it is a Demon, which allows it to have strong synergy with other Warlock Demon cards. Although the total stats are impressive, Voidlord needs help from other cards for its Deathrattle to be particularly effective.
In Constructed play, Voidlord has fantastic synergy with Bloodreaver Gul'dan. After it has died, Gul'dan can bring back Voidlord for free. Defensive decks with Bloodreaver Gul'dan can take advantage of the large amount of Taunt that Voidlord provides. This Taunt often acts as a form of heal in minion-based metagames, making Voidlord a good card in such decks.
Voidlord is a mediocre card in Arena. The 3/9 body is not hard enough to remove to be particularly exciting, and although the generated 1/3s are annoying, they are rarely enough to alter the course of a game.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck