Voidlord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Voidlord is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voidlord's strength is in the fact that it is a Demon, which allows it to have strong synergy with other Warlock Demon cards. Although the total stats are impressive, Voidlord needs help from other cards for its Deathrattle to be particularly effective.
In Constructed play, Voidlord has fantastic synergy with Bloodreaver Gul'dan. After it has died, Gul'dan can bring back Voidlord for free. Defensive decks with Bloodreaver Gul'dan can take advantage of the large amount of Taunt that Voidlord provides. This Taunt often acts as a form of heal in minion-based metagames, making Voidlord a good card in such decks.
Voidlord is a mediocre card in Arena. The 3/9 body is not hard enough to remove to be particularly exciting, and although the generated 1/3s are annoying, they are rarely enough to alter the course of a game.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens