Voidlord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Voidlord is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voidlord's strength is in the fact that it is a Demon, which allows it to have strong synergy with other Warlock Demon cards. Although the total stats are impressive, Voidlord needs help from other cards for its Deathrattle to be particularly effective.
In Constructed play, Voidlord has fantastic synergy with Bloodreaver Gul'dan. After it has died, Gul'dan can bring back Voidlord for free. Defensive decks with Bloodreaver Gul'dan can take advantage of the large amount of Taunt that Voidlord provides. This Taunt often acts as a form of heal in minion-based metagames, making Voidlord a good card in such decks.
Voidlord is a mediocre card in Arena. The 3/9 body is not hard enough to remove to be particularly exciting, and although the generated 1/3s are annoying, they are rarely enough to alter the course of a game.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck