Voidlord — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Voidlord is a Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Voidlord's strength is in the fact that it is a Demon, which allows it to have strong synergy with other Warlock Demon cards. Although the total stats are impressive, Voidlord needs help from other cards for its Deathrattle to be particularly effective.
In Constructed play, Voidlord has fantastic synergy with Bloodreaver Gul'dan. After it has died, Gul'dan can bring back Voidlord for free. Defensive decks with Bloodreaver Gul'dan can take advantage of the large amount of Taunt that Voidlord provides. This Taunt often acts as a form of heal in minion-based metagames, making Voidlord a good card in such decks.
Voidlord is a mediocre card in Arena. The 3/9 body is not hard enough to remove to be particularly exciting, and although the generated 1/3s are annoying, they are rarely enough to alter the course of a game.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge