FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dredd

[H][A]United States Air Force Community

Hey guys,

There's a WoW community for Air Force veterans. Whether you're Active Duty, Guard, Reserve, Retired or Separated this is simply a community for Airman to connect and play with other Airman through our shared interest in World of Warcraft. This community is strictly for those who have served in the Air Force and their dependents. Link is below:

Horde

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/07bpMMZTEBL?region=US&faction=Horde

Alliance

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/LGvXvGpcAw?region=US&faction=Alliance

Battle.Net Group

https://blizzard.com/invite/4DBwBwmhEBB

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By raccscout
      [A][US][Stormrage] <NashvilleWoW>
      NashvilleWoW is looking to expand our roster for our Alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a TN based group; however, all players regardless of location, faction, or experience (including players new to the game!) are welcome to join up!
      Feel free to DM me for more information, or find us via the guild finder.

• By Syrkxion
      Character Names: Syrkxion and Luan/Larnea
      We are currently looking for a raiding guild and are on Stormscale-EU (Horde) and do not mind faction or realm changing as we were Alliance before BoA (preferably Alliance on a highly populated realm).
      Luan is currently in and out of the game and will join as a social with aims to raid in the future if possible or if would like to.
      We make use of Discord (preferably) and TeamSpeak. We read tactics, following class guides; discords and sites for updates and are generally helpful and friendly players.
      We are both chilled and enjoy a fun environment but can keep it serious when required.
      Below you can find some details of our mains. If you need more information, please whisper us in-game.
      Syrkxion:
      Ret Paladin
      EXP: I have raided on this Character since WoTLK, and started playing WoW during wrath when I was younger. I played previously on my brother’s account from mid-end of TBC but this wasn’t end-game content as I was fairly young.
      I raided some Cataclysm raids, all MoP (including Heroic Garrosh on all difficulties at Heroic)
      I completed all Draenor raids at max difficulty except for full mythic BRH (can’t recall how many bosses we downed, I believe it was a couple) and HFC Mythic (3 bosses).
      EN Mythic - 3/7 ToC HC - 3/3 NH Mythic - 7/10 with Augur to 5% ToS Mythic - 9/9 Cutting Edge Antorus Mythic - 11/11 Cutting Edge BoD Normal - 6/9 (Including Blockade and Mekka) BoD HC - 2/9 Played Since: TBC, raided properly since WoTLK
      Interests: Mythic dungeons, questing, raiding, casual pvp, fun
      iLvl: 385
      Brain: Present
      Luan/Larnea:
      Affliction Warlock/ Frost Mage
      EXP:
      EN Mythic - 3/7 ToC HC - 3/3 NH Mythic - 7/10 with Augur to 5% ToS Mythic - 9/9 Cutting Edge Antorus Mythic - 11/11 Cutting Edge BoD Normal - Played Since: WoD (Experienced in other MMO’s), raided since WoD
      Interests: Mythic dungeons, questing, raiding, casual pvp, fun
      iLvl: 375/365
      Brain: Present

• By Adso777
      Hi everyone. You might want to know that although there are already many Discord servers out there related to classic wow, there is a more local one specifically for Europe, with already nearly 400 members. Feel free to join fellow european classic lovers and vanilla old-timers while waiting for summer!  (https://discord.gg/SdVt9zN)
    • By mikejohnson1017
      <Munificence> - US - Stormrage - is a progression-oriented Heroic & Mythic team with a tightly knit community. Our objective is to clear Heroic AOTC each tier and work our way into mythic at a practical pace. At the end of the day, the most important thing to us is that we enjoy clearing content together. We also enjoy running M+ each week and play alot of other games together in our downtime.
      Raid info & Current Progression: Thursday & Friday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST
      We use Discord for communication.
      Currently 6/11 H Antorus
      Who were looking for: Reliable players with similar progression goals who are looking for a long-term home. Ilvl 940+, 75+ points in main weapon and some experience in a raid environment (Normal, Heroic, or Mythic)
      Tanks - standby only
      Healers - standby only
      Ranged - Hunter,Druid
      Melee - Monk,Demon Hunter,Druid
      Apply by contacting one of the officers in the guild via discord or bnet and we will get in touch with you to set up a try out with us. All classes are considered even if not listed, don't be afraid to apply if you think we are the team for you. We also offer social spots, but our social players are not considered part of the raid roster. They can earn a raid spot if they put the work in to meet our raiding standards.
      For more information or questions about us reach out to
      Bnet - Burrito1017#1537 . Zaylix#1418 . Sue#1550
      Discord - Madoxx#8317 . Zaylix#6372 . Sue#5296
    • By AburaGamer
      Hey all!
      Let's start off with this: We do not do interviews, long forms to fill in etc, you just join and have fun!
      As many others, we also have a Discord for HotS, OW, WoW, SC, Diablo, MineCraft, and we are always looking for more friendly players; Male, Female, Gay, Straight, as long as you are friendly you are more then welcome to join. Just to add, we are all adults ranging from 20 - 40 and we act that way.. Well most of the times.. wait.. sometimes.
      On a nightly basis we usually have about 20-30 active people and at times even more. We got together from a big gaming community that dissolved into thin air and most of us have been friends for over a year.
      We are looking for friendly people, we don't want people who think they are all that and then some. Currently our ban list is at 0 and we hope to keep it that way.
      Feel free to drop by on the Mischievous server: https://discord.gg/saBnVsM
      One last thing, we are only focused on EU players, you can join if you are in the US, but expect little to no people to play with, sorry.
      Regards,
      Abura - Old OpenRaid Mod and Chief in Charge of the Blizzard Everyday Facebook page.