Table of Contents
Sorcerer's Apprentice is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sorcerer's Apprentice is a strong synergy card for Mages that can provide you with instant value by discounting a spell in the same turn, and can provide you with a huge advantage if it survives for a turn or more.
2. Constructed Play
Sorcerer's Apprentice can be a great choice for any aggressive or Tempo based Mage deck, as it makes your spells cheaper, which can easily speed up your game and increase the pressure on your opponent.
Sorcerer's Apprentice is great in the early game. Its 3/2 stats make it a perfectly acceptable standard 2-drop, and its ability can speed up your board control spells, which will help you pressure your opponent.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Aggro Freeze Mage Deck
- Tempo Mage Wild Deck
- Cheap Tempo Mage Wild Deck
- Barnes Tempo Mage Deck
- Time Warp Antonidas OTK Mage Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Budget Elemental Mage Deck
- Elemental Mage Deck
- Yogg Secret Mage Deck
- Secret Mage Deck
- Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Curator Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Zinaar Tempo Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Low-Budget Chromaggus Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???