Barnes — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Barnes is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Barnes is a very strong card that can create big advantages if it pulls a minion with a relevant ability. It works well in decks with minions with continuous effects such as, and in particular in decks which include many Deathrattle minions. Even if it copies a minion with no abilities, a 3/4 and a 1/1 for 4 Mana is not too bad a deal.
Barnes is good in decks which include N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but it really shines in combination with Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound. In variants of decks that only play these two minions, if the Barnes pulls a copy of Y'Shaarj, then the Y'Shaarj will pull the full Y'Shaarj, for a Turn 4 10/10 minion. Variants on that theme work well for Barnes, with Deathwing, Dragonlord also being a prime target.
Barnes is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens