Barnes — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Barnes is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Barnes is a very strong card that can create big advantages if it pulls a minion with a relevant ability. It works well in decks with minions with continuous effects such as, and in particular in decks which include many Deathrattle minions. Even if it copies a minion with no abilities, a 3/4 and a 1/1 for 4 Mana is not too bad a deal.
Barnes is good in decks which include N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but it really shines in combination with Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound. In variants of decks that only play these two minions, if the Barnes pulls a copy of Y'Shaarj, then the Y'Shaarj will pull the full Y'Shaarj, for a Turn 4 10/10 minion. Variants on that theme work well for Barnes, with Deathwing, Dragonlord also being a prime target.
Barnes is no longer available in Arena.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior