Barnes — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Barnes is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Barnes is a very strong card that can create big advantages if it pulls a minion with a relevant ability. It works well in decks with minions with continuous effects such as, and in particular in decks which include many Deathrattle minions. Even if it copies a minion with no abilities, a 3/4 and a 1/1 for 4 Mana is not too bad a deal.
Barnes is good in decks which include N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but it really shines in combination with Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound. In variants of decks that only play these two minions, if the Barnes pulls a copy of Y'Shaarj, then the Y'Shaarj will pull the full Y'Shaarj, for a Turn 4 10/10 minion. Variants on that theme work well for Barnes, with Deathwing, Dragonlord also being a prime target.
Barnes is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List