Barnes — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Barnes is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Barnes is a very strong card that can create big advantages if it pulls a minion with a relevant ability. It works well in decks with minions with continuous effects such as Mana Tide Totem, and in particular in decks which include many Deathrattle minions. Even if it copies a minion with no abilities, a 3/4 and a 1/1 for 4 Mana is not too bad a deal.
Barnes is good in decks which include N'Zoth, the Corruptor, but it really shines in combination with Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound. In variants of decks that only play these two minions, if the Barnes pulls a copy of Y'Shaarj, then the Y'Shaarj will pull the full Y'Shaarj, for a Turn 4 10/10 minion. Variants on that theme work well for Barnes, with Deathwing, Dragonlord also being a prime target.
Barnes is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck