FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Tavern Brawl: When Clones Attack!

3hoXIGw.png

We have a new pre-made Tavern Brawl this week and it's all about 1/1 Clones!

You don't have to create a deck in this Brawl, as you just pick your class and you get a random premade one. The rule of When Clones Attack! is that each time you summon a minion, you get a 1/1 copy of it.

Bear in mind that if you Silence the 1/1 copy, it regains the stats of the actual card.

I didn't play with all classes, but Mage can easily ping the copies and if you get Flamewaker, it's game over for your opponent!

Good luck!

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, zifmia said:

Blood of the Ancient One is a pretty good card here.

13 hours ago, Synesthesy said:

I won with a priest simply drawing some deathrattle card.

Played a few games with priest today. One game I got Blood of the Ancient One but died before I got to play it gah! Another, I got the 1mana 0/3 dragon egg thing (from which I got the Paladin dragon that reduces the cost of your next dragon by 2mana, and Emeriss), and a Jaraxxus from a Kabal Courier. So, ready to try Turn 8 Emeriss into Turn 9 Jaraxxus to see what happened and my opponent played Celestial Emissary into Icicle on my 5/5 dragon, it only dealt 2dmg (all I can think is bug, or he played a coin after the emissary but I don’t recall him doing that) and promptly conceded.

So, my question is, if your Jaraxxus is a 6/30 in hand, do you end up with a 30 health hero wielding a 6 attack weapon? My guess is no on both accounts but would be pretty cool!

12 hours ago, Bozonik said:

So, my question is, if your Jaraxxus is a 6/30 in hand, do you end up with a 30 health hero wielding a 6 attack weapon? My guess is no on both accounts but would be pretty cool!

Jaraxxus isn't, sadly, coherent. He is still a minion for some (bad) cards, but he isn't for any good cards.