Flamewaker — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flamewaker is a Mage-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flamewaker is a new card introduced for Mage in the Blackrock Mountain Adventure. It is a strong Tempo card that can provide you with additional clearing power for your removal spells.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Flamewaker is a strong card in any Mage deck that relies on cheap spells to control the early game, as well as having strong synergy with Spare Parts in decks like Mech Mage. The 2/4 body is also strong against Aggro decks, and can help to buy you time.
Flamewaker is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild