FORUMS
Stan

Patch 8.2: Gnome Heritage Armor

IAwy2l7.jpg

It's time to look at Gnome Heritage Armor coming in Patch 8.2.

If you're a Horde player looking for the Tauren Heritage Armor, you can find it here.

Requirements

You need a level 120 Gnome and be Exalted with Gnomeregan Exiles to start the quest chain.

Set

The set includes 8 items:

Female Gnome

WoWScrnShot_042719_114556.jpgWoWScrnShot_042719_114622.jpgWoWScrnShot_042719_114617.jpgWoWScrnShot_042719_114627.jpg

Male Gnome

WoWScrnShot_042719_113950.jpgWoWScrnShot_042719_113959.jpgWoWScrnShot_042719_114004.jpgWoWScrnShot_042719_114008.jpg

• Like 2

This looks fitting, giving them colors and cogwheel theme straight from their crest. These are going to be a rare sight, as few people are playing gnomes.

Edited by Arcling
  • Like 1

well this sucks,

i have been rping for many many years as a dwarf engineer (Warhammer based for how i look) and this set would have been perfect for my rp. i really wish blizz would have made this into a Mechagon (faction) set you could get (cause ill never make a gnome..too short) still looks great though.

15 hours ago, Demonpuke said:

When the most fun thing to do in wow is to re-level every class all over again on each faction for some mediocre tmog... /sigh

For "original" races you don't need to make a new character. You only need to have a character of that race and be exalted with your race's faction in order to start quest chain, like Gnomeregan in this case. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      Because 49 max level warriors (yes, he got another 3 done since last we checked) isn't enough of a challenge, DesMephisto has also been trying to collect all the plate transmogs available. Now we all try to get as much transmog stuff as possible for our mains/favorite chars, but the difference is, he might actually get it done (especially since he's already at 97.82%)! We talked to him about this ongoing quest of his, but first let's celebrate the fact that he managed to get his final shoulder piece today!
      The final item wasn't even RNG-based, but a PvP one, with this arena match being the final step to 1800 rating, the Corrupted Gladiator's Plate Shoulderguards and 428/428 plate shoulders . His reaction is... intense (and profanity-laden)!

And so a big piece of the all plate puzzle is completed, so we dived a little deeper into this particular obsession/passion of DesMephisto's in a short interview.

How long have you been on this “quest” and why did you start in the first place?

It started in Warlords, towards the end when Blizzard announced the account wide transmog. I had always loved having weird items, biggest joy was having Dreadmist helm from Scholomance in Vanilla and wearing it in town. So when Legion came out I started collecting everything in sight, then our good buddy Crieve made ATT (All The Things) and I was really into running old raids and getting transmog, but eventually took a break for a while as the having one lockout a week felt frustrating. (This is part of the reason why World of Warriors exist)

How far along are you?

I’m currently at 97.82% with the remainder of items being in Legion and BFA.

Of the pieces you’ve gotten so far, which have been the most annoying/difficult?

Obviously the most attempts would be Tusks of Mannoroth . I had basically brute forced it by using 15 warriors a week with a heroic Garrosh lockout. It took about an hour and a half each week over 4 weeks but it was definitely unreal when it dropped. I had tried beforehand at this but all in all I think the total kills came in around 90ish, which is fairly low.

Before we had legacy mode enabled for Legion, the shoulders off of Mistress Alluradel were pretty hard to get. I took a ton of warriors to Legion and had to have friends help me kill the boss.

Probably the shoulders that drove me the maddest were the Pauldrons of Za'qul. I would use a Za’qul/Azshara lockout and try and spam it on warriors. It was difficult though and I had already seen them drop twice before. When it dropped again, I offered 220k gold on the spot and the person was kind enough to accept my offer. Thankfully due to personal loot, it was made a lot easier, I can’t imagine this being very fun to farm in Shadowlands.

Other crazy items involve Violet Hold, where specific bosses have to spawn and then have to drop the item you need. Both Legion and Wrath basically drove me to insanity trying to predict boss spawns (I think there might be some actual hidden % for Wrath that changes based on the day from what I saw...but maybe I’ve been driven mad by N’zoth)

Currently my biggest struggle is the boots off Ra-Den which requires you to do all of heroic Throne of Thunder, he drops nearly 50 items, with only 6 at any time. A real needle in the haystack.

Of the ones you don’t have yet, which do you think will take you the longest/which are the most annoying or difficult runs to do? 

BoEs are probably going to be the hardest, Morlune's Bracer is a rare drop from Strathomle trash. I even attempted to farm it and ended up with the Rivendare mount before seeing it! They sell for around 70-80k currently, sometimes lower, but it is a pretty maddening drop. The Legion BoEs are also personal loot so it makes the whole process just take an obscene amount of time.

There are the rares in Argus too which have a chance to drop world defiler pieces that can only drop from chests/certain rares. It is all RNG and no real way to target.
      Of course then there's clearing mythic content, I need to kill Carapace for helm. That is going to be a challenging feat considering I don’t raid really currently (I’m geared but just haven’t wanted to raid this patch).

Are you saving any for the end and skipping them now?

No, I’m an opportunist. If I get the option, I will definitely jump on it. I usually skip the easier ones and focus on the harder things as it feels more satisfying to go down a hill then up one.

Do you have any 1 specific item in mind for the final one you’ll unlock for that 100% plate collection? And if not, pick one!

Probably Morlune's Bracer, what better way to end something like this then with a transmog you’ll likely never see, lol.

Are there any transmogs that are not available anymore that you regret missing?

Mythic Helya, Elite Warlords of Draenor. Obviously the most important transmog, the most meaningful one, Corrupted Ashbringer. Absolutely incredible piece, I’m jealous of Sparty Smallwood. Really wish I had the mind to raid and do Naxx back in BC.

Since we’re on the topic, give us your top favorite plate transmogs!

The elite set from Tomb of Sargeras 2k PvP in Legion. It is just beautiful. The Mythic Helya set was also incredible.

Also, what other projects/quests like this are you working on/planning on atm?

It isn’t set in stone fully yet, I don’t know if I’ll be able to accomplish it, but we’ve talked in the community about Project Need for Speed 60, a 31 day charity event speed running all 31 specs from 1-60. We’re looking at supporting Trans Hotline as many autistic people are also often trans. I’m not entirely sure if my mental health will be able to handle it with everything going on lately though.
    • By Stan
      Montabon runs World of Warcraft with quite the setup, using a VR treadmill to move in the game and HTC Vive.
      On his YouTube channel, we also found one recent video, where he runs a Blackrock Depths Arena farm using the same setup.
      This sure is an interesting concept that allows you to play your favorite game while also doing something for your health. What do you think of this unusual setup?
      (Source)
    • By Stan
      Thoorium from the Party Tortollans Discord discovered that there is no loading screen as of the latest Alpha Build when teleporting from Oribos, the main Shadowlands hub to Ardenweald and Revendreth.
      It seems Blizzard has increased the range that triggers a loading screen because if you use the Oribos portal to Ardenweald and Revendreth, you will receive no loading screen, but your character is unable to move for a short duration before the textures load.
      This does not work the other way around and you will get a really short loading screen when teleporting from Ardenweald and Revendreth back to Oribos.
      We're not exactly sure if this is just an early iteration of the system and the devs intend to make moving between the new zones instant, but teleporting to and from Bastion does not currently work that way.
      Related Shadowlands 9.0.1 Alpha Build 34615 News
      Ardenweald Zone Preview (Screenshots) Fire Mage Class Changes: June 3rd Ardenweald and Night Fae Covenant (Official Preview) Oribos Portal Added to Portal Rooms in Main Cities Torghast Development Notes: June 3rd Characters Wear Fancier Armor on the Creation Screen Druids Will Be Able to Customize Their Bear&Cat Forms on Creation Screen Upcoming Druid Convoke the Spirits Covenant Ability Change Announced Shadowlands Alpha Build 34615: New Anima Powers Shadowlands Alpha Build 34615: Class Changes Optional Crafting Reagents Update: Alpha Build 34615
    • By Stan
      The Optional Crafting Reagents system has been updated again, and it seems we'll be able to specify both Secondary Stats on crafted gear in Shadowlands.
      Optional Crafting Reagents allow you to customize the final output of an item craft. Blizzard increased the number of Optional Crafting Reagent slots to four (up from 3) in the latest Alpha build. The new slot allows you to specify a second Secondary Stat, meaning that the crafted item will have Stamina + Primary Stat (Int/Str/Agi) and two secondary stats of your choice.

Blizzard also moved Elethium Setting (used to add sockets to gear) from Slot 2 that is used to specify Secondary Stats to the Bonus Effect slot.

Recap of Optional Crafting Reagents
      Crafted gear can be modified with Optional Crafting Reagents in Shadowlands. Each slot enhances your item in a different way and there are four available slots:
      Slot 1 increases the item level of a crafted item; Slot 2 specifies a Secondary Stat of a crafted item; Slot 3 adds a bonus effect to a crafted item; Slot 4 (NEW) allows you to specify a second Secondary Stat of a crafted item. Slot 1: Increase Item Level
      These Optional Crafting Reagents increase the item level of the crafted item.
      Word of Power I - An Optional Crafting Reagent to increase the Item Level of the crafted piece of armor. +5 Item Level Word of Power II - An Optional Crafting Reagent that can be used to increase the Item Level of the crafted item by 10. +10 Item Level Word of Power III - An Optional Crafting Reagent to increase the Item Level of the crafted piece of armor. +15 Item Level Word of Power IV - An Optional Crafting Reagent to increase the Item Level of the crafted piece of armor. +20 Item Level Slot 2: Specify a Secondary Stat
      Optional Crafting Reagents guarantee secondary stats and allow for sockets on crafted items.
      Deadly Jewel Cluster - Can be placed in a socket or used as an Optional Crafting Reagent to guarantee Critical Strike as a secondary stat on the crafted item. Guarantee Critical Strike Quick Jewel Cluster - Can be placed in a socket or used as an Optional Crafting Reagent to guarantee Haste as a secondary stat on the crafted item. Guarantee Haste Versatile Jewel Cluster - Can be placed in a socket or used as an Optional Crafting Reagent to guarantee Versatility as a secondary stat on the crafted item. Guarantee Versatility Masterful Jewel Cluster - Can be placed in a socket or used as an Optional Crafting Reagent to guarantee Mastery as a secondary stat on the crafted item. Guarantee Mastery REMOVED: Elethium Setting - An Optional Crafting Reagent that, when crafted into armor, adds a socket. Add a socket Slot #3: Bonus Effect
      Add various bonus effects to crafted gear through this slot.
      Alchemist's Pouch - An Optional Crafting Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, increasing the duration of Flask effects. Flask effects last twice as long. NEW! Elethium Setting - An Optional Crafting Reagent that, when crafted into armor, adds a socket. Reinforced Girdle - An Optional Crafting Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, allowing the wearer to retain their Well Fed buff when slain in an Arena or Battleground. Retain Well Fed effects when slain in Arenas or Battlegrounds. Laestrite Plates - An Optional Crafting Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, increasing the armor of the piece. Loosened Belt - An Optional Crafting Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, increasing the duration of Well Fed effects. Well Fed effects last twice as long. Luxurious Feather - An Optional Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, greatly reduces the damage the wearer takes from falling. Reduces falling damage. Necrostatic Micro Capacitor - An Optional Crafting Reagent that, when crafted into a piece of armor, increases the wearer's Primary Stat for completing World Quests. Completing a World Quest increases Primary Stat by 5 or 15 minutes, stacking up to 5 times. Hydrodynamic Accelerators - An Optional Crafting Reagent that makes the crafted armor increase the wearer's swim speed. Increase swim speed. Can only benefit from one Hydrodynamic Accelerator. Craftman's Pouch - An Optional Crafting Reagent that makes the crafted armor have a chance to give an additional skill point when crafting items from the Shadowlands. Chance to get extra skill up when crafting Shadowlands recipes. Shadowy Rabbit's Foot - An Optional Reagent that can be crafted into a piece of armor, slightly increasing the wearer's run speed. Slightly increase run speed. The following Optional Crafting Reagents currently have no slot associated:
      Relic of the Past I - An Optional Crafting Reagent to set the Required Level and Item Level of the crafted piece of armor. Relic of the Past II - An Optional Crafting Reagent to set the Required Level and Item Level of the crafted piece of armor. Relic of the Past III - An Optional Crafting Reagent to set the Required Level and Item Level of the crafted piece of armor. Relic of the Past IV - An Optional Crafting Reagent to set the Required Level and Item Level of the crafted piece of armor. Relic of the Past V - An Optional Crafting Reagent to set the Required Level and Item Level of the crafted piece of armor. Related Shadowlands 9.0.1 Alpha Build 34615 News
      Ardenweald Zone Preview (Screenshots) Fire Mage Class Changes: June 3rd Ardenweald and Night Fae Covenant (Official Preview) Oribos Portal Added to Portal Rooms in Main Cities Torghast Development Notes: June 3rd Characters Wear Fancier Armor on the Creation Screen Druids Will Be Able to Customize Their Bear&Cat Forms on Creation Screen Upcoming Druid Convoke the Spirits Covenant Ability Change Announced Shadowlands Alpha Build 34615: New Anima Powers Shadowlands Alpha Build 34615: Class Changes
    • By Starym
      Here come some more PvP adjustments, as Corrupted Glad Spite and Breach get tweaked, along with the Versatile Corruption Effect, Reaping the Flames, Conflict and Strife and the Mistweaver Chrysalis talent.
      PvP Tuning (source)
      We’re working on a set of PvP tuning changes that will go live with scheduled weekly maintenance (early on June 9 in this region). This is what we’re currently testing:
      Items
      Corrupted Gladiator's Spite can once again stack more quickly when multiple Corrupted Gladiator’s Spite trinkets are used against a target. Void Portal summoned by Corrupted Gladiator's Breach is now slightly larger and easier to interact with when there are nearby units. Corruption Effects
      Versatile ’s effectiveness has been reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players. Azerite Essences
      Reaping Flames (Major – Rank 3) no longer activates on player-controlled targets such as pets, totems, or guardians. Resolved an issue that prevented Conflict and Strife (Major – Rank 2) effect from providing additional defensive benefit from versatility under the effects of certain class stuns. Monk
      Mistweaver Chrysalis (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Life Cocoon by 25 seconds (was 45 seconds). As always, we’ll let you know if there are any further changes to be made, or adjustments to those above, and we’ll report the final live changes in our Hotfixes Update.
      Thanks!