FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Icepick

Elv UI maps

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a decent map addon.  After yrs of using and doing well with Carbonite (yes i like it). I found that after a switch to Elv UI that it and carb. don't always get along so well and i've turned off the carbonite but......

The Blizz maps are terrible.  Today running a guildie around to get xp and some dungeons done I'm unable to find them on maps. They're not even marked.

With my carbonite i could zoom out move over to where about the dungeon was , zoom back in to dung. location and set a waypoint and then close the map and follow the arrow. It showed me direction and the time for the trip.

I'm looking for a replacement for Carb. for maps or a solution that will make it get along with the new UI I like so much.

M.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gubstep
      This is an introduction to weak auras for beginners. While the addon has definitely improved, I still find a lot of my casual friends becoming daunted of the addon. So I made this video to help them and others. Please let me know if you have any feedback. :)

• By Friedbones
      I've been playing with the ElvUI and recently started working on my Enhancement Shaman.  But I noticed that when I am in combat, practically every skill/talent I use shows up above my character bar in a series of bars, with listing each skill or talent I use.  I cannot figure out how to remove those as they tend to clutter everything up and I already know what I am using, so its unnecessary for it to be repeated in bars above my character.
      How do I remove those?  I've been trying to figure it out but the set for ElvUI is a bit confusing for me and I have tried a few things which I ended up reverting because I mucked up things.
      So have need of some assistance please.  I shall endeavor to go repeat this phenomenon and take a screen shot so you can see what I am referring to, and attach it when I get it.

Edit:  Here is a screen shot showing what I am talking about.  Please note items inside yellow square on left bottom of shot.

• By Valkyr
      So I've been playing HS for around nine months but was never aware of the possibility of addons and plugins. I habitually use online tools to make arena decks but recently I was watching a few matches on twitch and realized people could see their entire decks, what they have used and not used while they play. Blizzard, i believe doesn't consider anything that can be done with a paper and pencil (and I guess a calculator) when done by an app to cheating.

So my question is what addons and plugins does everyone here use and which ones should I start off with. I've heard of Hearthstone Deck Tracker and Hearthstone Tracker (are they different?) but wondering what gaps are there in my information and what I should be using.
    • By KlozdaGaming
      Hey there guys
      We are Klodin & Rozda, two WoW Vets, and we're more then exited to tell you we've just put up a new website dedicated for the sole purpose of reviewing addons, feel free to visit us!
      http://mmodeluxeguides.com

• By Sylvarna
      Hey fellow druids!

I've recently switched from healing to Boomkin and started off in BRF.
      I'm pretty bad at tracking trinkets, weapons and general procs and I was wondering if anyone out there had:

a) Weakauras strings that would allow me to track trinket procs and starfall uptime (I'm not too used to looking at my buffs so something big and in the centre would be ace)

b) general tips for being a boomkin

I think I have the prio system down but any tips would be greatly appreciated 

Many thanks,
      Sylv