FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S7 Hearthstone Low Budget Priest Control Deck

Hi guys, I have: Leeroy, Onyxia, Ysera, and Sea Giant.

Was wondering if I should swap any of the current cards for those and which ones?

Thanks in advance.

Ysera works great in any control, you can easily put it in your deck instead of 1 Mindcontrol.

• Like 1

Guest Nooby

I really love this Deck! Until now im rank 13 and the winning streak doesnt break up at all. I will try Raggy as soon i ve got the dust for it smile.png

I have lost 5 games in a row in ranked (ranks 19, fell to 20). I find this deck useless and i wasted a lot of dust on it.

I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I have to say that this is not related to the deck itself and I would like to suggest that you check the deck's strategy. We made some major updates in that section and I sincerely hope it helps. 

Should you still have problems, I would appreciate if you could give me an example of what is causing you the issues and I will try to help out.

Best of luck, ermacmike

• Like 1

Guest ArDivy

And what do you do when this happens?: smile.png

Couldn't draw a single minions the entire game.

Hearth_Stone_Super_Priest.png

Pray more to RNGesus.

Anyway you could have PW:Shield something, then Silence it and hope for a minion draw. If you drew into a Soulpriest doing this, you would have a 100% board clear next turn.

And what do you do when this happens?: smile.png

Couldn't draw a single minions the entire game.

Hearth_Stone_Super_Priest.png

As much as I wish to get to legend without a single loss 1 day, I don't think that will ever happen biggrin.png

Its a card game, bad draws are a part of it. 

I suggest you take my approach when this situation happens... F*** ZOO and this guy playing it, concede and go for a new game!

• Like 2

Guest ArDivy

I actually did use shield, but got a cleric. :)

Guest noob

I've played this deck as is for 20-30 games and really enjoyed it.  I've played another 20 or so since I swapped out the Sunfury Protectors for Lightwardens and like the change.  The 2 toughness is some times a draw back, but the one casting cost is great.  Also, with Wild Pyromancer and Circle of Healing it can become ridiculous in one turn. every once in a while.  It's a threat that your opponent has to honor.  I rarely found the Sunfury battlecry to be good, sometimes putting taunt on my Northshire Clerics.

I've also thought about swapping out the Yeti for Shiledmasta, but too often appreciate the 4 power.  My thinking is: I'd like the taunt to shield my Lightwarden, Clerics and Pyromancer.

Sign in to follow this