FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Legendary Artifact Guide

Guest gL1TcH_Hj

Thanks for the list just wondering are you working on an updated list for the dlc and the raid? Or better question would be are there new artifacts from either ? Also if you were to farm how do you know where to farm? Do you farm for the primary or secondary,  I know it seems like a no brain question but I see ppl farming for the cutpurse and that is a secondary.  Thanks again

21 hours ago, Guest gL1TcH_Hj said:

Thanks for the list just wondering are you working on an updated list for the dlc and the raid? Or better question would be are there new artifacts from either ? Also if you were to farm how do you know where to farm? Do you farm for the primary or secondary,  I know it seems like a no brain question but I see ppl farming for the cutpurse and that is a secondary.  Thanks again

Hey there!

All of our guides are maintained where possible. There are no primary additions from the two aforementioned DLCs, but are some secondary ones that I am still compiling the list for.

As to which you farm depends entirely on your build (Cutpurse is typically used to exploit tediore weapon-throw mechanics). However, Secondary Artifact effects are generally more impactful than primary ones, with a few exceptions.

-Kat