FORUMS
Damien

PoJ Tempest Rush Monk

On 4/7/2023 at 6:50 PM, rickster said:

according to maxroll,

• The Flurry's explosion is currently bugged in combination with Patterns of Justice set and only receives a x151 damage multiplier from the (6) Bonus.

'cause if so, then that's a big bummer no?

so maybe electric field would be better, however the whole point of the huge tempest rush dmg is by freezing, blinding, ...?

I wouldn't say im the most reliable source on such question, but when i tested it myself even if the bug is present - azurewrath combined with flurry still outperforms electric field by a noticeable amount

• Like 1

Guest rickster

Trying to watch and time CoE cycles for cold is a pain, and I'm not an "expert", but;

Azurewrath + ORoZ or Stone of Jordan (and max out cold dmg on everything, for high Cold and overALL elemental dmg boost)

Or

Pigsticker + Stone of Jordan (and max our lightning dmg on everything for an even higher overALL elemental dmg boost) can push a bit higher, -but ONLY when GR's are mostly human/beast monsters.

I find both, using "Flurry", are giving me roughly the same avg amount of GR pushing times, but yes, after testing on 10 GR's, "Electric Field", looks like high dmg on paper, but because it doesn't chill/freeze it's not as good as Flurry -which helps proc Cesar's Memento, ...

anyway, thanks for the re-assertion.

On 4/25/2023 at 5:29 AM, Pepega said:

I wouldn't say im the most reliable source on such question, but when i tested it myself even if the bug is present - azurewrath combined with flurry still outperforms electric field by a noticeable amount

Trying to watch and time CoE cycles for cold is a pain, and I'm not an "expert", but,

(based on the same PoJ Tempest Rush build here):

Azurewrath + ORoZ or Stone of Jordan, (and max out cold dmg on everything, for high Cold, or overALL elemental dmg boost)

Or

Pigsticker + Stone of Jordan (and max our lightning dmg on everything for an even slightly higher overALL elemental dmg boost) can push a bit higher, -but ONLY when GR's are mostly human/beast monsters.

I find both, using "Flurry", are giving me roughly the same avg amount of GR pushing times, but yes, after testing on 10 GR's, "Electric Field", looks like high dmg on paper, but because it doesn't chill/freeze it's not as good as "Flurry" -which obviously helps proc Cesar's Memento, ...

anyway, thanks for the re-assertion.

Edited by rickster

I find that wearing the full PoJ set, plus the Guardian's Case & Guardian's Aversion (waist/bracers) give me almost 2x the DPS/toughness over the Crimson set pieces.

Guest Rae

I want to point out that your's suggestion on season 31 (unlimited cube) cubed items is actually very inaccurate. Cubing your weapon (Won Khim Lau) allows us to equip Shenglong's Set. That is a huge dmg multiplier (x4,5) you're missing here,