FORUMS
Starym

Armory Profiles Have Been Fixed and Are Back Online

zRBeGqc.jpg

Th Diablo 3 armory has been having a lot of issues for a long time and the profiles were down for almost two months now, but whatever problems caused it, they've now been fixed! The armory is back for everyone after being slowly re-enabled across the regions and should be fully functional, although for me at least, it's extremely slow loading.

Blizzard LogoArmory (source)

Updated 11/22

We have slowly been re-enabling profiles across all regions over the past couple of days. After some observation, we’ve confirmed the issue is resolved and Armory Profiles should now be fully restored for players across the world! We’ll continue monitoring traffic to ensure that website performance is not negatively impacted.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we worked to address this issue!

Updated 11/14

Quick update regarding Armory profiles.

With BlizzCon and several website launches now complete, our web team has their full attention on restoring Armory profiles. We’ve identified the issue and are beginning the implementation process, but it will take a bit more time to complete. Once the timeline is more definitive, we’ll let you know when to anticipate Armory profile access being restored.

Thanks for your patience!

We have temporarily disabled Armory profiles for all players. While profiles are disabled, you will encounter a 503 error when attempting to navigate to any player profile. This may impact some external fansite services that utilize armory data until we are able to re-enable these profiles.

While we do not have an ETA for when these profiles will be available again, we will keep you updated as news becomes available. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

OuU8qgB.jpg

Related Diablo 3 articles

I was hoping this would magically fix whatever issue I've been having accessing the official item pages in Firefox - no issues with any other Blizzard site or any site at all, mind you - but nope! Seems to work fine in other browsers.

OMG! I had all but given up hope to ever seeing my D3 Armory profile ever again!

I just couldn't understand why it would take Blizzard SO LONG to fix this.  Better late than never I guess.  Thanks for finally giving us back our glorious Armory. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      Another interesting/weird one today: apparently salvaging the new powerful level 70 ethereal items will get you some unexpected and not quite logical results! But at least we do find out the essence of what makes these sought-after items so mighty.
      As spotted by _gankedd, while you will receive a lot of high-end mats, there's also some that we're not quite sure how they got in there:

Source.
      So there you have it. Ethereal items are made from Greater Rift Keys. Mystery solved?
    • By Starym
      In the "how have I been playing the game for so long and not have known this" category: did you know there's a way to find out if a legendary power is already in your cube just by LOOKING AT the legendary in your inventory?? Yes? Then why didn't you all tell me?!
      Ok, back to serious mode, I felt really quite dumb today when I noticed Mihoteo's post about being able to see if a legendary was already cubed directly from your inventory, as I have been cubing stuff I've already cubed for YEARS now. I can't say I'm sure when this feature was introduced, as some claim it's been there since the cube itself (I highly doubt that), but it's extremely handy in any case.
      It's as simple as can be: basically there's a diamond-like icon next to the legendary ability text and if it's filled in (very visible difference) you have it and if it's empty you do not:

You do not have the item in the cube in the above picture.

You do have the item in the cube in the above picture. (Source)

So, I'm going to try real hard to not think of the literal HOURS of my life I've wasted trying to cube already cubed items and you can (and please do) laugh at me in the comments and say how you've known this since 2015.
    • By Starym
      Here's a quick one for those of you leveling Monks in Season 24, we see a crazy fast way to get to level 70!
      First off we have Wudjio explaining the The Crudest Boots leveling strategy. Basically you need the new and improved boots (which you can gamble for with the Weekly Challenge rift shards at low levels, with a very high chance for it as there's only 2 legendaries possible at level 1), you need to get to level 22 for Mystic Ally (and 27 for the Water Ally to be optimal)... and that's it! The rest of the leveling guide tips then work in addition to it, but the basics are just boots and go - you can pretty much solo Torment 6 with just the boots and basic gear!
      And here's a full leveling run with them as well:
      Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to level a monk.
    • By Staff
      Season 24 starts today, and we're looking at which class to play based on the tier rankings.
      Solo Greater Rift Push Build Rankings for Season 24
      If you like to play alone and would like to push rifts, we recommend you the following builds for each class, with more builds listed in our solo Greater Rift pushing guide.
      Barbarian: Wrath of the Wastes Rend Build Crusader: Aegis of Valor Heaven's Fury Build Demon Hunter: GoD Hungering Arrow Build Monk: LoD Wave of Light Build + Inna Mystic Ally Build Necromancer: LoD Poison Scythe Build Witch Doctor: Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Build Wizard: Firebird Mirror Images Build Speed Farming Tier Lists for Season 24
      These are your best class choices if you prioritize speed-clearing bounties, Greater Rifts, or Torment 16 standard rifts in Season 24.
      Top Solo Speed GR Builds for Each Class
      Class Build Monk LoD Wave of Light Monk Monk Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush Monk Barbarian Wrath of the Wastes Rend Barbarian Demon Hunter GoD Hungering Arrow Demon Hunter Demon Hunter Unhallowed Essence Multishot Demon Hunter For more details, check out our Solo Speed Greater Rift Rankings.
      Top Group Rift Guardian Killer Builds for Each Class
      Class Build Wizard Firebirds Mirror Images Wizard Monk Inna Mystic Ally Monk You can find all other group speed-clearing builds on this page.
      The Group Meta for Season 24
      Determining the exact meta is more complex, which is why we're listing class roles at which the classes excel in Season 24. You can find a more in-depth look at how individual classes perform in a group environment in our group meta overview.
      Best Trash Killers for Season 24 will be Firebird Mirror Images Wizard and LoD Poison Scythe Necromancer. Best Rift Guardian Killer compositions revolve around DPS builds that focus on single-target damage, mainly stacking the Bane of the Stricken gem. The best ones are Firebird Mirror Images Wizard and Inna Mystic Ally Monk. Best at Grouping are Support Barbarians with their Ancient Spear and other classes that utilize items like The Executioner and Strongarm Bracers. Best Tank Support for Season 24 goes to Inna Monk! The best class for Experience Farming is Wrath of the Wastes Rend Barbarian since Barbarians can move extremely fast while dealing consistently high AoE damage. We hope you will enjoy Season 24, and don't forget to read our Season 24 Compendium for Diablo 3!
    • By Starym
      The new season starts today at 5 PM PST/CET/KST, and we have the guides ready. The season and patch add some extremely powerful and very wanted ethereal items to chase, so there should be quite a bit of variety present. Also, in case you weren't aware, the Emanate system and follower revamp that was featured in the last season is now a PERMANENT addition to the game, so basically all seasons from now on will also have the Season 23 follower benefits.

Necromancer had the biggest shakeup in terms of build rankings, You can also check out our other handy season-related guides here .

Barbarian:
      Leveling and Fresh 70 Guide
      Support GR Build with Raekor and HotNS Sets (Top) Rend Build with Wrath of the Wastes Set (Top) Frenzy Build with the Horde of the Ninety Savages Set (Top) Leap/Earthquake Build with Might of the Earth Set (High) Seismic Slam Build with Might of the Earth Set  (High) Furious Charge Build with Immortal King and Raekor Sets (Mid) Hammer of the Ancients Build with the Raekor Set (Mid) Hammer of the Ancients GR Build With LoD (Mid) Hammer of the Ancients Build with the Immortal King Set (Mid) Whirlwind GR Build with Wrath of the Wastes Set (Low) Frenzy/Thorns Build with Legacy of Nightmares Set (Low)

Crusader:
      Heaven's Fury Build with Aegis of Valor Set (Top) Thorns Bombardment Build with Akkhan and Invoker Sets (High) Sweep Attack Build with Roland's Set (High) Blessed Hammer (Hammerdin) Build with Seeker of the Light Set (Mid) Blessed Shield Build with Legacy of Dreams (Mid) Thorns Build with Invoker Set (Mid) Condemn Build with Akkhan Set (Mid) Fist of the Heavens Build with Aegis of Valor Set (Mid) Condemn Build with Legacy of Dreams (Mid) Shield Bash Build with Roland's Set (Low)

Demon Hunter:
      Support Build with Gears of Dreadlands/Marauder (Top) Hungering Arrow Build with Gears of Dreadlands (Top) Rapid Fire Build with Legacy of Dreams (High) Rapid Fire Build with Natalya's Vengeance (High) Sentry Build with Natalya's and Marauder Set (High) Shadow's Mantle Build with Impale (High) Multishot Build with Unhallowed Essence Set (High) Cluster Arrow Build with Marauder Set (Mid) Grenade Build with Unhallowed Essence Sets (Mid) Rain of Vengeance Build with Natalya's Set (Mid) Chakram Build with Unhallowed Essence Set (Low)

Monk:
      Support Build with Inna's Mantra Set (Top) Tempest Rush Build with the Patterns of Justice Set (Top) Tempest Rush Build with Sunwuko Set (Top) Mystic Ally Build with Inna's Mantra Set (Top) (New) Wave of Light Build with Legacy of Dreams (High) Wave of Light Build with Sunwuko (High) Crippling Wave Build with Raiment and Shenlong Sets (High) Seven-Sided Strike Build with Uliana's Stratagem Set (High) Lashing Tail Kick Build with Legacy of Dreams (Mid) Lashing Tail Kick Build with Sunwuko Set (Mid) Exploding Palm and Mystic Ally Build with Inna's Mantra Set (Low)

Necromancer:
      Necromancer Support Build With Pestilence Set (Top) Bone Spear Build with the Masquerade Set (Top) Corpse Explosion Build with Legacy of Dreams (Top) Poison Scythe Build with Legacy of Dreams (Top) Army of the Dead Build with Rathma Set (High) Generator Build with Grace of Inarius Set (High) Skeletal Mage Singularity "Rat" Build with Legacy of Dreams (High) Corpse Lance Build with Legacy of Dreams Set (High) Corpse Lance Build with Pestilence or Trag'Oul Set (Mid) Thorns Skeletons Build with Legacy of Dreams (Mid) Skeletal Mages Build With Trag'Oul and Jesseth Sets (Mid) Blood Nova Build with Legacy of Dreams (Low)

Witch Doctor:
      Spirit Barrage Build with the Mundunugu's Regalia Set (Top) Carnevil Poison Dart Build with Zunimassa Set (High) Carnevil Dagger of Darts Build with Legacy of Dreams (High) Spirit Barrage Build with Legacy of Dreams  (High) Soul Harvest Build with Jade Harvester Set (Mid) Zombie Bears Build with Helltooth Set (Mid) Firebats Build with Spirit of Arachyr Set  (Mid) Gargantuan Build with Zunimassa Set (Mid) Gargantuan Build with Helltooth Set (Low) Acid Cloud Build with Helltooth Set (Low) Grasp of the Dead Build with Helltooth Set (Low)

Wizard:
      Mirror Images Build with Firebird Set (Top) Frozen Orb Build with Legacy of Dreams (Top) Energy Twister Build with Legacy of Dreams (Top) Flame Blades Build with Firebird Set (High) Archon Build with Vyr Set (High) Mammoth Hydra Build with Legacy of Dreams(High) Energy Twister Build with DMO Set (Mid) Frozen Orb Build with DMO Set (Mid) Frost Hydra Build with Typhon's Veil (Mid) Arcane Orbit Build with DMO Set (Low) Explosive Blast Farming Build with Tal Rasha Set (Low)  
      We hope you have fun in the new season, and you can check out the full patch notes here.