Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Astherion

T16 - 4pc for single target damage (retribution)

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I just got another set item yesterday and I am trying to figure out if I should use my 580 helm and stay without 4pc bonus or use my 561 set helm to get my 4pc set bonus.

I don't have big problems with aoe and frankly, there are not many aoe fights in SoO so I want to concentrate more on single-target.

How good is the 4pc set bonus for single-target fights? I did some tests but the free divine storms didn't feel very well in my rotation and with that 40% haste I have (and 2800 haste for 20 secs every 2 minutes from herbalism) I felt I didn't really have chance to use them.

So, what is the advice here?

I'd only go HWF over full 561 tier or 2pc 561 and 2pc 574 (as in 4pc but two 574 pieces and two 561 pieces) and I'd only do it on pure single target, along with stacking haste. Haste or crit stacking is much better for single target than mastery.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MayorMayo
      Howdy howdy!

Requisite armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Mayo/simple Requisite most recent parse: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/93755/latest Am I following the Icy Veins rotation? Yup, for the most part, unless I have a brain fart. With that out of the way, I want to start by saying that I’m not unsatisfied by my DPS, but I know that I can do more / do better. 
      I’ve got two of the best legendaries (Ashes to Dust & Chain of Thrayn), two of what I think are the best trinkets. I’ve got the Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid (880) and the Entwined Elemental Foci (890) but don’t use them currently because my sims are showing Convergence of Fates (895) & Might of Krosus (895) being ~7-10k higher, but I’m very open to hearing if maybe the sims aren’t as accurate as I’d like to think they are.
      I’m just... stuck on how to get there. I was hoping that I could get some sage advice from other paladins in here.
      All of your thoughts are most appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Mayo 
    • By sixto
      Dear Fellow Paladins!
      I'm in the need of some pro tips for my ret...i feel like i'm doing something wrong or got some wrong items. Any help would be appreciated.
      Sometimes i can't decide which trinkets or which talent i should use. I got 855 Faulty, 860 Eye Of Command and 880 Draught.
      Armory
      NH Log
    • By thaert
      Hello guys, made some changes to the paladin guide. I have a doubt about the haste, I still keep the 20% as soft cap or I raise it to 22%? And also how much versatility and critical do you recommend?
      I hope you can help me thanks, sry but my english is bad 
    • By Flockha
      Is my 860 eye of command a better trinket for use than my 885 Faulty countermeasure because of the strength bonus? Which should I use
    • By Hoofy
      Hello,
      the gods of rng decided to reward me today with a  Draught of Souls titanforged from the timewalking chest. My question is, do I use it when I have max stacks of crusade or just use it on cd? Say for a fight that lasts 6 mins.
      Thanks!