FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
RosiT

Resto Shaman Healing Guide

Hello, guys!

I'm sure that my questions may seem dumb to you, but as a new resto shaman I really get confused by the amount of information in forums. I really want to become a great healer, but I just can't take the right path. I'm using keybindings, but I've been reading that many people recommed Vudho, HealBot, Clique etc. I'm using ElvUI at the moment with others addons for dungeons and raids. I think I'm slow on healing and sometimes I forget my key combinations. Therefore, I lose much time. Can you use ElvUI with Vihdo? If so, is there an updated tutorial on how to set things the right way for a shaman? For me, these settings are confusing. Do you prefer keybindings or clicking on frames? I know these are many questions, but I just need to start from somewhere.

P.S. Thank you in advanvce for the patience to read and answer!

Yo man, I'm the Resto Shaman writer and I do use ElvUI + Vuhdo!

Some people use ElvUI for everything as it can have functionality similar to Vuhdo's raid frames, so it is a matter of personal preference.

Read this guide for learning how to use ElvUI and this guide to learn Vuhdo. Once you are ready to move on, of course, check out the General Healing and Resto Shaman Guide ? best of luck!

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 2:06 AM, Seksi said:

Yo man, I'm the Resto Shaman writer and I do use ElvUI + Vuhdo!

Some people use ElvUI for everything as it can have functionality similar to Vuhdo's raid frames, so it is a matter of personal preference.

Read this guide for learning how to use ElvUI and this guide to learn Vuhdo. Once you are ready to move on, of course, check out the General Healing and Resto Shaman Guide ? best of luck!

Thank you very much! I'll read them! Good luck to you, too!