FORUMS
Stan

Allied Races No Longer Require Exalted Reputation in Shadowlands

2KOgoTC.png

It will be easier to unlock Allied Races in Shadowlands, because they no longer require you to grind the respective reputations to Exalted.

Shadowlands Allied Race Unlock Requirements

With the reputation component removed, the following is required to unlock Allied Races in Shadowlands:

You can find out more about the initial Shadowlands 9.0.1 Build 33978 here.

Latest Shadowlands News

I just spend two weeks to reach Exalted with the Voldunai XD. Oh well, as someone on reddit has pointed out, we can level-up and unlock the heritage armor real fast thanks to the XP buff, as opposed to new players who unlock them at Shadowland's release.

Also, RIP inscription players since their contracts will now be in much less demand.

1 hour ago, OldGromm said:

I just spend two weeks to reach Exalted with the Voldunai XD. Oh well, as someone on reddit has pointed out, we can level-up and unlock the heritage armor real fast thanks to the XP buff, as opposed to new players who unlock them at Shadowland's release.

Also, RIP inscription players since their contracts will now be in much less demand.

It will be more for those who are dedicated to rep gainers vs the general playerbase more or less.

All they need to do now is to remove the rep requirements for the flying unlock......cause i never understand the reasoning behind needing reputation grinding to unlocking flying.

I mean, I can understand requiring exploration and quest achievements, but reputation??? no....makes no sense.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lithari said:

All they need to do now is to remove the rep requirements for the flying unlock......cause i never understand the reasoning behind needing reputation grinding to unlocking flying.

I mean, I can understand requiring exploration and quest achievements, but reputation??? no....makes no sense.

And the exploration requirements aren't even as comprehensive anymore to trigger the achievement. Usually like 8 subzones when it used to be it didn't count unless you had every subzone discovered.

I am only missing the Vulpera right now, but by God, would I love not to grind reputation for them! XD

So I guess I can just wait for Shadowlands now. ^-^

13 hours ago, Ogerscherge said:

I am only missing the Vulpera right now, but by God, would I love not to grind reputation for them! XD

So I guess I can just wait for Shadowlands now. ^-^

The only ones i have are the Nightborne, Dark Iron Dwarves and the Orcs....only because 90% of the rep was from a story arc....the other allied races are pure grinding.....which is no fun....so this change is a big thing.

• Like 1

They said they will remove reputation requirements for flying on Broken Isles and Draenor + leveling will be significantly faster in Shadowlands AND they said there will be scourge invasions in pre-patch (something similar to demon invasions in Legion prepatch) so free exp.

59 minutes ago, QuesyStudent62 said:

Guys i can't get dark iron dwarf but i have a ready for a war on alliance side

You need to be Exalted with the 7th Legion. This article deals with changes in the Shadowlands expansion where they will remove the reputation requirements.

On 4/10/2020 at 10:12 AM, Skayan said:

They said they will remove reputation requirements for flying on Broken Isles and Draenor + leveling will be significantly faster in Shadowlands AND they said there will be scourge invasions in pre-patch (something similar to demon invasions in Legion prepatch) so free exp.

Can you link that info about the flying and rep requirement removal?

EDIT: nevermind....found it: 

Edited by Lithari

Hm, what I'm wondering is - will I still need to get to revered with the rustbolt resistance? Sure, it will now "only" require the achievement, but the final quest requires revered to pick up the final quest. 

I Just wanted to ask If its possible to get allied races without having BFA bought in shadowlands prepatch. I could not find it anywhere. 

21 minutes ago, Xosh said:

I Just wanted to ask If its possible to get allied races without having BFA bought in shadowlands prepatch. I could not find it anywhere. 

Yes, Battle for Azeroth is now part of the base game, which means an active sub is required to play all content up to the Shadowlands (must be purchased separately).

I have not gotten to this part of the game yet I understand they playable races wont be locked behind a reputation grind but will I still be able to earn rep once I'm up to this expansion of the game for the quartermaster items and just the completion of exalted for total achievments

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.