FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

New Permanent Torghast Upgrade of Patch 9.0.5 - Broker Traversal Enhancer

56125-legendary-powers-available-from-to

A new permanent Torghast upgrade is available for purchase from Ve'nari in Patch 9.0.5, but what does it do?

You can buy Broker Traversal Enhancer Broker Traversal Enhancer from Ve'nari in the Maw for 875 Stygia at Tentative reputation. The item's intended mainly for Twisting Corridors, where it spawns yellow portals that let you skip chains. No longer will you need to overcome your fear of heights in Torghast!

Here's how the portals look like in the game. Image courtesy of TWroagh.

vd44qawsb9m61.png

Source: Reddit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Praise the old gods and the new! Those chains legit triggered my vertigo, and... it wasn't a good time. 🤢

I  have stygia out the wazoo, so I don't mind throwing some of it at Ve'nari for this QOL improvement.

• Like 1

Such a relief. While the chains induced an amount of pucker factor, for me the biggest problem is that you could get misaligned, "bump" into the middle upright links... and literally collide yourself right off the edge. IMO it's a design flaw, and we really shouldn't be forced to pay for an upgrade to avoid it, but at least there is a way to avoid it.

• Like 1

Honestly even if I fell from the chains, I'm a prot paladin so losing a life is "whatever".  But even for me it's a fairly good time saver so thumbs up here.

I will feel safe picking up speed boost options again.  I've avoiding speed boosting anima powers since I picked up the "you move faster along walls and edges" and died a couple times having it proc suddenly while trying to move along those changes resulting in me flying off the chain before I knew it.

2 hours ago, Pandabuffel said:

Those chains have the highest killcount on all my runs, so I'll happily take this.

The Chain Boss, along with the Bridge Boss and Elevator Boss have always been my eternal nemesis. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/11/2021 at 4:34 PM, solitha said:

Such a relief. While the chains induced an amount of pucker factor, for me the biggest problem is that you could get misaligned, "bump" into the middle upright links... and literally collide yourself right off the edge. IMO it's a design flaw, and we really shouldn't be forced to pay for an upgrade to avoid it, but at least there is a way to avoid it.

Never, during my countless runs, have I experiences this. Never seen it either. And stop complaining about a fix to the issue. Never satisfied you are, mr. 

On 3/15/2021 at 7:16 AM, Znifler said:

Never, during my countless runs, have I experiences this. Never seen it either. And stop complaining about a fix to the issue. Never satisfied you are, mr. 

You haven't seen it, therefore it doesn't exist. Thus, you feel empowered to command me not to give feedback, and declare me beyond hope. And assume my gender.

Keep trying, I guess? Even monkeys on typewriters might eventually get something right.

Edit: BTW, if you find my posts so incredibly objectionable that you must flex nonexistent muscle trying to tell me I can't even share my opinion on a forum that's not under your control, perhaps use the option to Ignore instead. Like I just did. GLHF! 🙂

Edited by solitha

2 minutes ago, solitha said:

You haven't seen it, therefore it doesn't exist. Thus, you feel empowered to command me not to give feedback, and declare me beyond hope. And assume my gender.

Keep trying, I guess? Even monkeys on typewriters might eventually get something right.

So, you fall down to namegiving and monkeycalling? I didn't know this was reddit/9gag. 

We'll take this furher then I guess.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this