Vlad

[Archived] S15 Hearthstone Mid Budget Warrior Aggro/Rush Deck

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Mid Budget Warrior Aggro/Rush Deck.

Hi, I test your Deck and it's so good, but i don't have any "Brawl" and I can't craft it. What do you recomend me to replace the 2 "Brawls"? 

tnx wink.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Vyr Archon Wizard Build Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Zunimassa Gargantuan Witch Doctor build guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Natalya/Marauder Sentry Demon Hunter build guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Marauder Cluster Arrow Demon Hunter Build Guide.
    • By Zadina

It looks like that, contrary to previous expansions, the Kobolds and Catacombs card reveals will start with a card reveal stream.
      We are used to getting card reveals streams in the end of the revealing period, but now we get one in the beginning (and presumably another one in the end?).
      As it was already known, the card reveals will restart on November 20. The stream, hosted by Game Designer Peter Whalen and Brian Kibler, will begin at 11 a.m. PST or 8:00 p.m. CET of that day. It will be broadcast on the PlayHearthstone Twitch channel and it will be available in several languages.
      Hopefully we'll get a good amount of cards shown; we'd expect to see around 15 cards. As always, Icy Veins will be here to cover this. Don't forget to keep an eye at our Kobolds & Catacombs hub!