FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Temple of the Jade Serpent

When you say that the dungeon "becomes available to players after progressing through the Jade Forest quest line and completing the The Jade Serpent quest," does that mean you cannot queue for it until completing the quest? If so, how far through the zone is the questline found?

Thanks,

Greg

Well, I'm not entirely certain, so that's why I left a vague wording there.

When you start questing in Jade Serpent, there is no Sha invasion or anything. At that time, the Temple of the Jade Serpent is just a quest hub, with vendors, NPCs, etc. You can come and go as you like, and the zone is not instanced.

After the Sha invades the Temple, the only way to enter the dungeon is to enter the instance. When I first did Jade Forest on the beta, I clearly remember that the temple started showing up in my LFG interface from the moment I had completed the quest line where the Sha erupts in Jade Forest.

I can confirm that the achievement "cleaning up" can NOT be done on normal.

Thank you, I've reworded the Cleaning Up section :)

"Touch of Nothingness may be dispellable and if it is not, then afflicted players simply have to move away from other group members."

Touch of Nothingness is dispellable. The healer should dispel it.

"Touch of Nothingness may be dispellable and if it is not, then afflicted players simply have to move away from other group members."

Touch of Nothingness is dispellable. The healer should dispel it.

Thank you for commenting on this spell. The guide has been updated as a result :)