Damien

[Archived] S6 Hearthstone Legendary Midrange/Control Hunter Deck [NAXX]

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Hunter Midrange Deck with Curse of Naxxramas cards.

Amazing deck. I love it. I have 8 wins in a row with this deck, and without Leeroy and Mukla. I need to craft them. Without them I have already 8 wins in a row. Thank you for the share! biggrin.png

Amazing deck. I love it. I have 8 wins in a row with this deck, and without Leeroy and Mukla. I need to craft them. Without them I have already 8 wins in a row. Thank you for the share! biggrin.png

That's really cool! Was it in casual or ranked mode?

That's really cool! Was it in casual or ranked mode?

Ranked. I was 17 with a safari deck made by me, and now I am 10 with this one. From 17 to 10 with this. ^^

Ranked. I was 17 with a safari deck made by me, and now I am 10 with this one. From 17 to 10 with this. ^^

That's really awesome then, but your ability to play well is also responsible for your progress in the ranks tongue.png

I am rank 7 now. But, lately, I noticed this deck is kinda weak against other hunters. I've never beat a hunter with this deck. I always lose. If I try to defend, my hp goes down fast. If I am aggro, they win the board... Even against priests I have no problem. But agaisnt other hunters... -.-

Sign in to follow this