FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hunter Leveling Guide

Guest Grobber

Can someone tell me why Thrill of the Hunt over Dire Beast for talents when leveling?

Guest pb7090

Can someone tell me why Thrill of the Hunt over Dire Beast for talents when leveling?

At lower levels, pre-mastery, arcane shot does more damage than dire beast would, especially when spread out over multiple mobs. It also does more damage than steady shot. I would rather cast an arcane shot than cast a steady shot, and I would much rather use my talent on cd without think AND save focus, then use a 1.5 min cooldown on a few mobs.

Guest John Craft

Hi I'm new to WoW. I have some startup problems, can't level up fast enough. I'm thinkink of taking some in-game leveling guides. I cant decide between <a href="http://www.99wowguides.com/wow-leveling-guides/dugi-leveling-guide.html" > dugi guide</a> and <a href="http://www.99wowguides.com/wow-leveling-guides/zygors-leveling-guide.html" > zygor leveling guide</a>.Could you please help me?

Thx!

Guest maxis

Wiill you still be doing a hunter (Beastmastery) leveling guide 1-85? I would really love this as the one you did for monks was brilliant.

Guest Lorien564

Wiill you still be doing a hunter (Beastmastery) leveling guide 1-85? I would really love this as the one you did for monks was brilliant.

I would have to agree with this. I really hope they make a 1-90 guide for Hunters.

Guest Elzeebeth

Where is your 1-85 levelling guide, you used to have them as I used the priest one, which was really good.  Just in the process of levelling another hunter and it would be so helpful.

Guest cheddargrits

I found levelimg SV easiest with a turtle misdirect many mobs to the turtle and AOE them down and always pull with serpeant sting. Spec into thrill of the hunt and animal bond so you have no down time between pulls. Glyph of misdirect, liberation and deterence. I can pull 10-15 mobs lay down a ice trap and just aoe its pretty darn effencient.

Guest Andrew

Seems to me under your listing of cooldowns it should say something along the lines of "Your Tier 5 talent (if you didn't choose Blink Strikes)".  Currently it lists Blink Strikes, which is the only talent of that tier that ISN'T a cooldown (unless you could the 20-second internal cooldown on the teleport).

Guest Guest-Nitro

I've found the Endless Wrath glyph to actually hinder leveling at later levels, as it causes your pet to also lose all aggro when in wrath mode.

Update survival guide, Kill Shot is gone...

Thanks, it should be done :)

Guest Nvar

Very nice guide. But am i blind or what? But i can't find anywhere, where it says " Whenever you kill an enemy, the cooldown of Exhilaration is reduced by 25 seconds" 

Guest LWW1989

Hi may I know where is your low leveling guide?

Guest bm lvl 100-110

will there be a bm leveling guide? 100-110

On 30.8.2016 at 11:56 AM, Guest bm lvl 100-110 said:

will there be a bm leveling guide? 100-110

It's a possibility, but currently we only outline the spec that will level the fastest, as well as see the most play at max level. There isn't much point for players to level from 100-110 as BM, then be told to go MM at 110 and have no idea how to play it.

On 30.8.2016 at 4:33 AM, Guest LWW1989 said:

Hi may I know where is your low leveling guide?

It's something we will most likely implement in the future, but for now we are focusing on Legion guides.

Guest Lamba@ShadowsongEU

In the druid leveling section, it's adviced (between the lines) to do Aszuna -> Stormheim -> Vala'Shar -> Highmountain when leveling. The mob scaling is supposedly easier in the latter two, and also druid class quest takes place in Vala'Shar, so it makes sense to be above 104 before going there.

Where does the hunter quests take place? I'm thinking of lvling a hunter as an alt with a mate (also going to be a hunter), so I'd like to be as prepared as possible for when we're taking off.

Thanks in advance. :-)

3 hours ago, Guest Lamba@ShadowsongEU said:

Where does the hunter quests take place? I'm thinking of lvling a hunter as an alt with a mate (also going to be a hunter), so I'd like to be as prepared as possible for when we're taking off.

I'm not entirely sure, since I haven't done the Hunter campaign in ages, but it looks like you get Rexxar in Highmountain and Hilaire in Stormheim.

Guest Lamba@ShadowsongEU

Ok. So I guess we'll just do Azsuna, Stormheim, Class Q in Stormheim, Highmountain, Vala'Shar. :)

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Guest Lamba@ShadowsongEU said:

Ok. So I guess we'll just do Azsuna, Stormheim, Class Q in Stormheim, Highmountain, Vala'Shar. :)

Thanks.

No problem, sorry I couldn't help more!

On 10/9/2016 at 0:39 PM, Blainie said:

It's a possibility, but currently we only outline the spec that will level the fastest, as well as see the most play at max level. There isn't much point for players to level from 100-110 as BM, then be told to go MM at 110 and have no idea how to play it.

hello i have found the 100-110 MM guide hard to apply at the start of the legion quest line (azsuna) but after some quest and many armor pieces changed things start to change and now this build is going like a charm. 
Old school hunters have to change the mind, no more familiar which take aggro and big while the hunter shoot big numbers, New MM hunter have to tink like a glass cannon so do a  good rotation and avoid large group of big mobs (mobility is the key factor). 

Thank you for this guide (i have discovered it my self after may fail and death)

Edited by Kalispes

4 hours ago, Kalispes said:

hello i have found the 100-110 MM guide hard to apply at the start of the legion quest line (azsuna) but after some quest and many armor pieces changed things start to change and now this build is going like a charm. 
Old school hunters have to change the mind, no more familiar which take aggro and big while the hunter shoot big numbers, New MM hunter have to tink like a glass cannon so do a  good rotation and avoid large group of big mobs (mobility is the key factor). 

Thank you for this guide (i have discovered it my self after may fail and death)

It's definitely a change that needs getting used to, but after a bit of time and practice, it really works amazingly well!

Guest Arcelas

As a MM hunter, I cannot stay alive long enough to kill the groups of mobs, that this guide recommends. I mean at all. Dying every pull is a great way to end up throwing keyboard at the wall and going back to Skyrim. Please advise.

Sign in to follow this