Vomitory

10 Item Levels or ~100 intellect?

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

I feel like I'm making the right decision, although these two pieces would probably be replaced if I actually took this alt through raids. Anyway... I'm wondering if it's worth swapping a 695 socketed boot for a 2 piece 685 LFR tier piece which would give 98 more intellect in the end, however losing 103 multistrike plus the socket.

Intellect is roughly 2 times the value of your secondary stats, so if it really is 98 intellect vs 103 MS + socket (50 mastery?) then go for the 98 intellect.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Enqua
      Hi,
      I have a question: For the ascendance / gambler build the haste stat is on top of the priority list. Our trinket priority list shows that a static mastery stat increase via a trinket is higher on the priority than a static haste increase.
      How come? 
      Regards, Enqua
    • By kiowarixie
      Anyone else receiving fear that absolutely wipes haste off?
    • By Tiqqle
      Hi all!! 
      As many of you are probably aware, coming up in next patch Elemental Shaman (and mage, druid, priest) classes are getting their Animations re-done. They're all really awesome looking and when I was looking at videos I didnt see any that directly compared what 7.3 new animations looked like compared to 7.2.5 patch animations for Elemental..... So I made my own :). I wanted to share with everyone in case you're curious about it too!

Please let me know what you think and if you'd like to see this for the other classes with animation updates!
      Tiqqle
    • By Sojnekah
      Hey there, looking for some common mistakes I might be making in my gear or dps rotation that I am just not seeing. You'd think it would be pretty basic but my dps has been all over the place recently. 

I will be fighting kiljaeden (pretty standard) and have anywhere from 650-850dps average for the fight. It's gotten me kicked a couple times obviously despite being good on mechanics. I've reviewed several guides, made sure I am enchanted and gemmed... cannot figure it out. What am I doing wrong? (Yes low on meters for other fights as well though not always). 

924 iLevel, wearing legendary belt and chest (dont have tier to wear shoulders and chest)

67% Mastery (issue?) 
      24% Critical Strike
      29% Haste

Opener: Blood Fury, Tome (trinket), Crow, Bestial Wrath, Dire Frenzy, KC, AspectotW, Titan's Thunder, CS, KC, DF...

Repeat KC, CS, And cast DF whenever buff falls off or procs bonus. 

Talent Build is:
      Cobra
      Frenzy
      Posthaste
      Bestial
      Int
      Crow
      Killer Cobra

Helps, tips, advice welcome. 

Are there common mistakes to rotation i might be making even if u dont see it here? Should i be working hard to gear swap? I am at a loss and it is getting frustrating. Thanks
    • By Bugzy2341
      I created a guide for Crafting in Legion. It was posted on Wowhead a few days ago. You can check it out here. http://www.wowhead.com/guide=5282. Let me know what you think of it.