Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Polution

T17 Prot Warrior BIS List

9 posts in this topic

Hey, all! I was wondering if anyone had compiled a pre-raid BiS list, or a BiS list for the first tier of raiding in WoD. If so, could someone share it? If not, I'll jump on it and see what I can come up with. Thanks!

It's been something I've been thinking about doing, but haven't quite gotten to yet. I'm planning on having a list out before WoD launches. Feel free to do one if you'd like and post it, I'd like to see that. =)

The problem is that I'm not entirely sure exactly where we are wanting to stand with percentages and whatnot. Should I just go down the list looking for matery and crit? I'm new to this side of things (theorycrafting) but am really wanting to get involved with it.

What I do for my BiS lists is categorize all of the gear by slot that has the itemization I want. This is a rough first step, so it means I'll pick everything with crit/mastery, mastery/haste, crit/haste, etc. I wouldn't go for things with haste/multi for example, and rings and necks (IIRC) are the only slots with bonus armor, so I'd make sure my rings and neck have that. After that, I go through and start prioritizing the lists. Crit/mastery would be highest, then mastery/haste, then crit/haste, etc. Then I skim the tops of those lists and see what it gives me. This should be fairly easy now that exp/hit are not a thing. That used to be the major point where I needed to swap top pieces out in order to get close enough to my hit/exp caps that reforging could take care of the rest.

I've got a list of items set up, but many of their sources only read "drop." This is frustrating.

If you send me the items, I might be able to find out where they come from.

Here my list for both Raid:

Highmaul

Head (Hast/Vers): Casque of the Iron Bomber (Kargath)
Neck (Ba/Crit): Collar of Wailing mouths (Brackenspore)
Shoulder(Crit/Multi): Uncrushable Shoulderplates (margok)
Back(Crit/Mast): Cloak of Frenzied Rage (Butcher)
Chest(Hast/Multi):Chestplate of Arcane Volatility (Ogrons)
Wrist(Crit/Hast): Bracers of Mirrored Flame (Koragh)
Hands(Crit/Vers):Gauntlet of the heavy hand (Butcher)
Waist(Crit/Hast):Fleshchewer Greatbelt (Brackenspore)
Legs(Hast/Mast): Legplates of Fractured Crystal(Tectus)
FeetHast/Mast): Entrail Squishers (Butcher)
Ring 1 (BA/Mast): Seal of Unbound Frost(Koragh)
Ring 2 (Ba/Crit): Eye of Tectus (Tectus)
Trinket 1(Ba/Use Mast): Pol's Blinded Eye (Ogrons)
Trinket 2 (Mast/Proc Armor): Evergaze Arcane Eidolon (Margok)
MH (Crit/Mast): Butcher's Bloody Cleaver (Butcher)
OH (Hast/Mast): Absalom's Bloody Bulwark (ogrons)

--------------

BlackRock Foundry

Head (Crit/Multi): T17 - Blackhand's Faceguard (Kromog)
Neck (BA/Mast): Choker of Bestial Force (Darmac) 
Shoulder (Hast/Mast):T17 - Blackhand's Shoulderguards
Back (BA/Mast): Ravenous Greatcloak (Oregorger)
Chest (Crit/Hast): T17 - Blackhand's Chestguard
Wrist (Multi/Mast): Fleshmelter Bracers (Furnace)
Hands (Multi/Mast): T17 - Blackhand's Handguards (Iran Maiden)
Waist (Hast/Mast): Uktar's Belt of Chiming Rings (Iran Maiden)
Legs (Mast/Crit): T17 - Blackhand's Legguards (Furnace)
Feet (Crit/Hast): Iron Bellow Sabatons (Thogar)
Ring 1 (BA/Hast): Seal of Unquenchable Flame (Kagraz)
Ring 2 (Ba/Crit): Siege Bomber's Band (Thogar)
Trinket 1 (BA/Proc Mast): Blast Furnace Door (Furnace)
Trinket 2 (Str/Proc Crit): Forgemaster's Insignia (Blackhand)
MH (Mast/Hast):Kromog's Brutal Fist (Kromog)
OH (Crit/Vers): Kromog's Protecting Palm (Kromog)

For Aoe encounter or for a 100% magical fight where 4PT17 will be not usefull

Multistrike and/or Magical Boss items
- Trinket: Vial of Convulsive Shadows (Iran Maiden)
- Waist: Ironcrusher's collar(Darmac)
- Head: Lava-Dipped Greathelm (Furnace) 
- Chest: Bloodsoaked Heart Protector (Iran Maiden)
- Hands: Gauntlet of Dramatic Blows (Hansgar)
- Feet: Sabatons of Fractal Earth (Kromog)
- MH: Taner's Terrible Spine (kargath - Highmaul)

Looking for your list and/or opinion
Edited by epurator

Is the Highmaul list supposed to have a Blackrock item that is obviously not part of the raid the list represents?

I made the edition =>Casque of the Iron Bomber - Kargath on highmaul smile.png

Edited by epurator